Ban appeal- TheLeekNinja/Yuki

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes…waited about a year actually…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I mostly use TheLeekNinja I will occasionally role play as GLaDOS when I was banned I was using Yuki as my player name I
    will stop switching my name around and use TheLeekNinja if you want me to

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I think “aloha.pk arena top 10 maps” or another arena server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Aimbotting

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have no more intentions of hacking it both ruins the fun for myself and the rest of the people on the server, aloha.pk has every mode
    that there is (and has a solid monopoly over most of them no one is on other servers with them…) and the 24/7 servers that are the only ones that work without lag, the game is no fun without them I just want to enjoy the game again

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    at some point in late October? 2012

I apologize

Bump. Someone really needs to take a look at this.

The admin who banned you is currently on vacation. I suggest to wait for him to return.

Understood

I think I saw you on minit. How were you able to play there ? :open_mouth:

is minit anyway related to aloha.pk? I am not banned from there, also was it “TheLeekNinja” or “Yuki”?

You might have a dynamic IP. I think he doesn’t know minit and aloha have ban syncs

I have a static IP and I did not know of the ban syncs but im still able to get on minit at any time but I cannot get on aloha.pk

When I was banned from aloha I could still do minit also.