Ban Appeal - The Senate

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

I am “The Senate”.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Top 10

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Unsure

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Let us wait and find out.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

April 28, 8:00 PM EDT

I do not see anything for the name “The Senate” since April 27 and I do not see anything for the ip address associated with this appeal. Did you use any other name? There is a chance the bots were down so i’ll pm a sysadmin and see if they can check.

Checking the OpenSpades logs, it was indeed “The Senate”. I can also confirm that it was under the IP address with which I am currently posting.

I was being votekicked when I was kicked from the server, so perhaps it is a bug related to that.

If anything contains your ip address just send it to me in a pm. I’ll contact a sysadmin/BK to check the system logs because I can’t find anything in the logs from the irc.

it was a votekick which may have stuck (happens sometimes and can’t figure out why) - if that was the issue you should be unbanned now