Ban appeal Thank you.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Negative seems im banned =(

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Lennethz

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Not sure what server it was, Friend was playing at the time… worse idea ever =/

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    This is on respect of my friend USING my damn client to play. He says he wasn’t hacking, but i doubt that’s the case… Admins been helpful in the past removing people from servers ive been in. So if he was, il take full admittance to whats happened. If a perma ban is in effect, il take that into full account as well.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, one mainly as i love playing on your servers, seems to be less filled with idiots majority of the time. Since got upgraded to windows ten and got some free time i was hoping to get back into the game again between ffxiv time. Secondly So i can play again and remember why i dont let people NOT use my system to play games on… More trust broken which i really dont need lately.
    As ive mentioned, if my friend has caused me a perma ban i will take full responsibility and take not being able to play on your servers, which is a shame, but will live with it.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    around 2.00am GMT Time. 19/08/15

Hi Lennethz,

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient and stay off all aloha servers for the time being.

Thanks,
Ferrari

Thanks mate. Like i said in IRC, i hope he didnt cause any harm to the game time or harass anyone in the process.
Edit:
As stated on IRC, found -snip- to answer the question you asked in prior to the snip: yes, known hacking tool. -Froe

Hello Lennethz,

I am the admin who banned your friend. I know it is not a great idea to let your friend played on your computer. I do not blame you for hacking on our server. Please have your friend to fill out the appeal and we will go from there.

Thank you,

Nathan

Would be hard since i refuse to speak to the bloke now, breach of my trust again…
But it be on my ip/name/machine so i would be the one taking the fall here. So any punishment would be to me sadly. Anything i can do to resolve this il be happy to sort.

bump just a heads up on what i should do next? Or is it a perma ban? no worries if so, just means 90% servers i play on will suck hah. Thanks anyway guys.

I believe you may take responsibility for your ex-friend’s actions

Agreed i have. Just more proof to not trust anyone to be frank. oh well my drama. Anyway like i said i hope it hasn’t caused any issues. Did connect to a server last night see if i was banned and did get in. Just didnt stay for long as i didnt want to overstay my welcome if i was supposed to be banned.

Just to clear something up, you are still banned untill the banning admin posts here that you are not (I will double check to see if nathan has unabnned you, but hes pretty ontop of his appeals). Thank you for being honest about coming into the server and leaving, I would recommend following monsta’s advice and accepting the responsibility for the hacks that came from your ip. I am not your banning admin, but thanks for lsitening.

Roger that ive kept away from login into your servers untill that time i hear other wise! And aye im taking full responsibility for my friends actions and should of monitored his actions. Trust is to fickle now days!
Thank you for the heads up and cant wait to hear back soon =)

Lennethz,

Sorry for the delay, but you are lifted now. Please delete all of hack tools that your friend instaled on your computer. Remember this is the first and the last chance to get unban.

Enjoy the game and have fun.

Nathan

Thanks for the heads up. All removed from day 1. Sorry for the trouble.