Ban Appeal - Terminal Autism

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Absolutely. Within the galaxy in my brain, aeons have passed.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Terminal Autism

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

CS-GO maps.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

As can be seen in the "Hackers get caught by aloha’s staff " thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7GGsUsDH5k

5) Why should you be unbanned?

This Doctor is as clean as a clam.

Aimbot: Note that my ping was >500 (due to FBI DDOS attacks), hence things are bound to look choppy - although I don’t think this looks like an aimbot anyway.

ESP:

• For the first kill, I turned around because it was long enough into the round that blues could be coming through the tunnel (and indeed, they did!)
  • For the second kill, I was holding my sight closer the right side of the tunnel as that’s the direction blues would be coming from (and by golly, they did!)

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

March 5, 2017, 4:20 平壤時間 (GMT+8:30)

Sincerest regards,
The Esteemed Doctor Dank.

yes

sorry for the incovenient

feel free to play again

i will ask an unban now

Why don’t you just use your Pyongyang VPN?

No harm done - thank you.

I am currently living in a nuclear-war bunker over 9000 kilometers below Kim-Jong-Un’s palace.

My current situation with internet is precarious, at best. As we speak, I am uploading data onto the internet by the means of a single chubby Korean slave. It is his job to take a scroll of ‘packets’ hand-written by myself on a paper document, walk up the long flight of stairs with it, and upload it to our servers in Kimmy-poo’s palace where it can be broadcasted worldwide. Using a VPN would introduce several technicalities that would result in an exponential increase in data to be uploaded - and I would hate to work that fat old slave any harder than he does already.

(not to be a buzzkill but he’s full of shit, he lives in Canada :p)

Glad to see you unbanned dd.