ban appeal-supersniper

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes it is definiatly a ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

it was either supersniper or supersniper36 i forgot
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    hacks

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    because i would like to play ace of spades again as a ligit player and i am truly sorry for the misery i may have caused to innocent players

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5/02/2013 17:30 to 18:30 australian eastern daylight time (AEDT)

Hi, supersniper, I happen to be the admin who banned you. I thank you for your honesty. May I ask what lead you to download, install, and use the aimbot program in the first place? What assurance do we have that you won’t turn around and do this again?

believe it or not i accualy downloaded the esp to see where my teams grifers where on your pinpoint 24/7 server so i can team kill them as soon as they try breaking my buildings at this point i was anawear i had also downloaded an aimbot untill i tried reloading and accidently turned on the aimbot. amazed at what i had discovered i quickly learned how to use it and hopped on the babel server where i went on a rampage killing everyone in seconds but then my luck ran out when you joined the server and gave me a ban on aloha and minit so here i am asking for one more chance. i am truly sorry for the fustration i may have caused for ligit players and now that i have learned the results of hacking can cause. i will stop my hacking ways and now i wish to enjoy ace of spades as just another legit player

Hey supersniper. Just a few tips for you brother.

1)Downloading ESP to kill griefers is bad mmkay. Like a no no. I know you realise this now but in general it’s a silly thing to do.

2)If the griefing is really bad type /admin and the message will go to us in our IRC.

1. Failing that you can go here: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=%23aloha < that is the Aloh IRC channel, come in and report anything or anyone you believe to be hacking or to report chronic griefers to us, a lot of people are active in there and will most certainly be glad to help.

(This: http://webchat.minit.nu/ and join #minit - is the minit IRC, another resource in case /admin fails on their servers as well.)

Your candid answer will be taken into consideration and I’m sure haux will post back with his response, but I just wanted to give you these points for future reference.

supersniper, Aloha has a team of trained gnomes skilled in the art of castration, patrolling the servers at all times. I have given them the green light to cut off your junk, should you be caught cheating again. We do not have much money here; their knives are not sharp.

Your permanent ban has been replaced with a temporary one, that will expire at 12:00 on February 15th, your local time, just in time for the weekend (after next).

they are also rusty… make sure you get your tetanus shots

Thank you BR

Ban expired.