Ban Appeal (SturgeonGeneral)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

SturgeonGeneral

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Honestly, not sure what happened and was wondering if someone could tell me. I was building the tower on the green team when I got kicked. I was working on the tower structure the entire match (mostly filling in gaps), and I don’t think I even shot anyone. I told one team member to stop breaking the bottom of the stairs at one point.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Personally, I’d like to be unbanned because I play this server exclusively. As for your community, I’m a regular non-griefer player who contributes to his team so there’s no particular reason to ban me.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned a hour ago so just shy of midnight CST on 5/3/13.

I am not the admin who banned you, but you were banned for “evasion” although i do not see any other bans for you, it may be a mistake

also it should only have lasted an hour, so you should be able to go on by now

SturgeonGeneral, a staff member banned you for evading a ban he thought existed. As of right now, there is nothing indicating that anyone banned you for violating our policies. Unless anything else comes up, consider the matter resolved, and accept my apology.

Sturgeon, I was the one who banned you.

I’m not sure what exactly happened, but I suspect it may have been the name glitch that caused me to mistake your name.

Please accept my apology, and I’ll try to be more careful in the future.