[BAN APPEAL] Stryker

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [-AS-] StrykerPro, Stryker, S.Stryker

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Well as i have said i got banned because of my friend. He hacked using aimbot and ESP as well as multiple bullets and etc. I made an appeal because i thought that i was banned because my friend said that he got my account banned, it was also my fault that he used my laptop and my username as a protection of his real identity… I wish i could get unbanned, I take full responsibility of the ban because of not being alert about this. G’day

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, i didn’t hack and i hacen’t played Aloha and BnS servers because of the ban that i’m in for 2 months now… I wish it could be lifted but there would be a period of time for me being unban… I hope that you could give me a chance.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    3 months ago (July 17, 2014)

You were denied before and was given many chances. I suggest you stop appealing. It will never be passed since it was decided months ago that you will never be unbanned for your dishonesty and immaturity.

I wasn’t playing Aloha.pk sometime now… I haven’t played Aloha.pk and he isn’t here… He’s @ korea

You were denied before and was given many chances. I suggest you stop appealing. It will never be passed since it was decided months ago that you will never be unbanned for your dishonesty and immaturity.

Heres the deal, one we have no way of determining if this friend, brother, sister, parrot, rabbit etc exists and we will not try to verify it. Two you are responsible for who plays on your ip and because this has happened twice. I would be willing to bet that if I pulled the logs from the day I would be seeing enligh. Third we get a lot of my -Insert noun- did it so we all don’t believe what the person says because they lose credibility there.

In conclusion
Your Appeal is still Denied unless your banning admin says other wise which I doubt he will.