ban appeal: Stronger

*I’m using google translate because not speak your language

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes I’m permanently banned Ip

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My name is Stronger

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk counter-strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.I was using the hacker

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I started playing ace of spaces not long ago and really liked the aloha server, i made ​​friends. however I used aimbot once only and by consequence i was banned. ace of spades without the servers aloha is not the same, I wish I could return to play on their servers without using hackers

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. date: 09/10 of February. I can not remember the time

hello, I was the admin who banned you.
I made some searching and it seems you haven’t played on aloha before the hacking sessions. Still, Im willing to give you a second chance but only after you tell me the reasons for using the hack.

I agree. You should be more careful though.

Excuse me? As in what…not get caught hacking?

I think what OfficalHi is trying to say is he(Stronger) should have been more careful about downloading harmful things such as hacks, and should not have been using them. Isnt that right Stronger?

Thank you. I was using hacker because there were others who were using hacker. So I decided to use a hacker that my friend sent me. however I should have denounced, instead of having used the hacker

Denounce the hacks, and report your hacker friend.

Next time you want to report a hacker I would advise you to use this link http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=aloha
and if you really want to be forgiven and play again on aloha then Im lowering the ban to 3 weeks, once that time expires you’re free to play again.
If you love this game and the aloha servers then delete the hacks or you will eventually get banned again.

Sniper you are too kind… Remember what happened with me? I did the exact same thing, you forgave me. Now I’m perma-banned.
Once a hacker always a hacker.
Love you Snips :wink:

Kye… just… just…
these topics are not meant for you… its how the admin feels and shizzlle…
http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

goodbye.
have some luck with your live.

Kye: Thank you for sharing your story, hopefully Strong will learn something from it.

No probs Snips, and Crazymonky, I really don’t care :slight_smile:
Oh snippss love you and I’ll see you next time I’m on babel :wink:

wait…are u not banned??
I was seeing ur posts and noticed that u are banned

Ban expired. Locked.