ban appeal (sort of)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    last time i’ve joined the game was yesterday, so i guess it’s not just a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    jutraim

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I don’t know the reason and when exactly i got banned because i didn’t even know i was banned until i tried to join the server 10 minutes ago. I played for 3 or 4 hours yesterday and I was building most of the time. But on the admins behalf some suspicious actions may have taken place. The last map i’ve been playing in was a ctf map with 2 military-like bases each in front of some hills, it was 6v6 at the time and some of the enemy players were missing/afk therefore we obliterated the red team by brute force (everyone on our team had 20-30+ kills while the other team had 12 at most) Which could seem suspicious (but i wasn’t even 1st on the leaderboard i wasn’t even close). Second suspicious action could be when I heard digging sounds coming below our base i dug down and found a tunnel with 2 players in (they were the missing players from earlier) i killed them, followed the tunnel’s end and camped there, i killed two more players and then got killed instantly. They cursed me etc. this could be suspicious too. Also i remember when i went down the tunnel again i got killed the kill log stated that i was killed by a spectator named TITAN Ember which i reacted with typing wtf i assume he was an admin? After a short while like 2-3 mins we won the round and i left the game.

for your interest listening to the sounds is a habit i got from cs:go, mount&blade and jedi academy

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I think there was a misunderstanding

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    as i stated, i don’t know the exact time i got banned but when i quit the game for the last time it was 15:40(nearly 4pm) in my country (turkey) i remember it because i had a class at 17:00 so i had to leave. it was december 17th

Hey Jutraim,

I was the moderator who banned you from the babel server for using hacks, the aloha.pk community always believes in second chances, but I won’t give it to you if you don’t tell the truth, yesterday I discovered you using hacks, and it wasn’t exactly skill what I found, if you tell the truth, this will be better for you and for me, I will wait for your response.

MoDeR

i admit my client was injected with -snip- i was sure that i was banned while i wasn’t ingame sorry for not admitting while i had the chance.

I’m glad to hear that you admitted it, I will remove your ban. But if some admin finds you hacking again, it won’t be that easy, I will trust that you will play normally, thanks for your response.

You’re now unbanned.
Enjoy the game! :slight_smile: