Ban appeal SleePzZ

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I think so

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    SleePzZ

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I dont know

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I installed the game today and just joined a random server with my friend, then we were looking for a new server … he is connecting and i got the message You were banned from this server. Its very sad because your server is just one of the few active servers and I have played the original game like 5 or 6 years ago.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I didnt do anything banworthy

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It has to be today so 06.06.17 about 3am

Hello,

I am not the admin who banned you. I just want to ask you if you would know any one who name PaddyGameTV?

Thanks,

Nathan

Hey,

I dont think so and like i said i was just playing for fun because I found the ,I will call it real remake of the game, in the internet and I havent played on your servers when I was banned I think because i was not kicked out of the game
Who is he? :smiley:

That was the player who get ban with your ip.

Thanks,

Nathan

how is that possible and when did he get banned? very interesting

I am trying to help you to get back to the game. Also, I just want to introduce to you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and promise not to hack again. On the other hand we are pretty harsh to anyone who did not tell the true.

Thanks,

Nathan

Thank you very much!
Its very nice to have this game back even if its not exactly like the game in the past but its very similar. And hopefully there will be more players and the old maps back to the game so its even more fun to play.

Hello,

Since your banned admin who is inactive and I am taking over. I’ve spoke with other admins and we agreed to give you a chance to play. Your ban is lifted.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Thanks,

Nathan