Ban Appeal SlappHappy13

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

SlappHappy13

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Spamming. I sent the same word 4-5 times in a row quickly and some guys got mad. And then after a little delay I was muted. I then exited the server and got back in and I became unmuted. When I got back in I was then banned but not from votekick. It just happened suddenly. I am VERY sorry for spamming and extremely regret it, but I do think that banning me was a little extreme.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I LOVE all of your servers and they are obviously the best ones in the original game. I play basically only on your servers and I am very upset that I can’t right now :frowning:
I have never hacked or ever even been banned for that matter. I really want to start playing on your servers again and I will never spam again.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

About 1:30PM Central Time.

I was the admin who banned you. I muted you after you started spamming “gay” and other useless things such as 1 letter messages. After I muted you, you used /admin and say you did nothing wrong. You then left and returned and said “I’m BACK!!!” Your name really matches you.

I didn’t send one letter messages I promise. Other people were spamming too but I did spam gay about 5 times. That was also the ONLY thing I spammed. I also realize I shouldn’t have used /admin to say I did nothing I was just stubborn at the time.

I also forgot to mention right when I got back and seconds before I was banned I was trying to day I was sorry for spamming. Unfortunately I couldn’t get it in in time.

[14:41] <43> mehmehemhemghemhmegmagmawrgha
[14:41] <43> mamghamebmhaermhaertmhytmujhmathmaet5mhj6rtmujtmahymaermh5my56uymermg

[14:44] <43>
[14:44] <43>
[14:44] <43> i

Not to forget false votekicks

SlappHappy13 started a votekick against player Transcendence. Reason: shuddup

[14:51] <43> gay

I would’ve kept it a mute if you didn’t evade it.

I really am sorry. I don’t ever do stuff like that and I really want to be apart of your servers again. Please I really really am sorry.

I also believe I canceled that kick? And it actually got a good amount of votes. I realize it was a bad reason but people were really annoyed with him so I started a kick. Also when will this ban end?

Sorry to intervene color but I have played with this guy a couple times and he spams an excessive amount. If he says he doesn’t regularly do it then he would be lying. Figured I should say something since he just claimed he didn’t spam very often.

I don’t spam a lot at all. I actually haven’t ever heard of you either.

Not surprising that you don’t remember me, I try to stay as quiet as possible, and watch.

I have witnessed your spamming though.

All I commented here for was to inform colorpinpoint that you do spam frequently and that perhaps if you can promise to be more considerate of other players and more adherent to the rules that you could be unbanned.

BUT that’s all up to color.

What do you consider spamming alot? I just looked at my logs, multiple times you have spammed useless things in global chat. Such as “:D” about 8+ times in a row, you also tend to go all caps rage. Spamming “lol”, “lwal”, “lawl” other usless things.

I truly am sorry and fairly embarrassed. I truly didnt intend to annoy or make anyone mad with my spamming. I havent been aware of my spamming enough and no one’s fauly but mine. I sincerely appologize to anyone annoyed by my spamming and I make the promise to be quieter and less talkitive. Like I said i am embarrassed about this and definitely learned my lesson. Once again, VERY sorry. :-[

How long does this ban apply?

There is a big difference to being talkative/overly vocal about something and posting messages that bear little to any relevance to anything…at all.

The latter half of which I speak is called “Spam” - Nonsensical and useless non-information regurgitations a.k.a posting emoticon’s repetitiously and other acronym’s and misspellings of said acronyms.

It’s not like people can’t talk but when you’re clearly going out of your way to become a distraction and a nuisance through this, that’s when it becomes a problem and it gets noticed.

I was not at all going out of my way to try to annoy people. I will admit I am over talkative. But I don’t get on a server just to intentionally piss people off or annoy anyone at all.

Well the evidence proves contrary to what you’re saying sir. I would observe that the constant spamming of the word “Gay” to be thoroughly annoying.

I find it hard to believe that somebody would constantly send “Gay” upwards of three times without knowing they are spamming.

I really just got a little frustrated and typed the word gay quickly not thinking I would annoy everyone. I did feel bad about it and tried to say my apologies to everyone but was muted. I also don’t have the most reliable computer. It’s old and slow most of the time, especially with AoS. I didn’t remember wanting to type “gay” 5 times in a row on purpose. I really intended to only send it once but my comp was freeing and sometimes I have to send a message more than once for it to go through and ended up sending it several times