Ban Appeal shadowfreak44

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes its been a few days

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    shadowfreak44

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    a babel server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was playing on my best friends computer and wanted to have some fun so I started hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want my bestfriend to have fun again hes been upset at me and said I had to appeal and diddnt know that this stuff would be the cosequenses

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    approx. 2 days ago about mid day I think

hi just checking to see whats going on about the ban appeal…

Hi, I have contacted the admin who banned and he should reply here shortly. Sorry about the lack of response. In the meantime, please do not join our servers until the appeal is resolved. Thanks.

Hey, sorry for the uncharacteristically late response. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you will not hack on his computer again, considering this is your second appeal and it’s pretty clear you didn’t learn from the first one.

You can reappeal in a month from this post (October 20th).

um first time was him this time is me… so two different people… I don’t know what you mean by this is my second time…

I’m just using his account since I don’t play the game anymore cuz he said to just make the appeal through his name and all…

As far as we’re concerned, it’s one person making his second appeal. There’s absolutely no way to prove another person was cheating.

alright :frowning: since I cannot prove it… I am sorry… I wish I could prove it but I guess I do not have a way…

You gotta love the “It was my friend” excuse.

you know, think of it as an excuse but your being an asshole, just cuz we used the same account, means that oh he must be the same person but you know asshole comments like the “gotta love the ‘it was my friend’ excuse” doesn’t help, theres situations where he doesn’t get a computer, cuz you know poor people shit, you know I’m losing my train of thought you aren’t worth it. even in the rules it states don’t post irrelivent comments

I apologize for the last message, hasn’t been a really good day… I understand the circumstances of my ban… have a good day …

You’re in the right, the corrupted staff are in the wrong, once again.