Ban Appeal Request - Brand

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes. I made sure.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Brand

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I’m not sure, I’d assume it was pinpoint.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

An auto aim hack

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I don’t believe that I deserve to be banned, it was without my knowledge that I was banned or hacking as I was trying to be nice to someone when the hack/ban occurred.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Anytime from Jan. 6 - Jan. 9
Probably the 8th or 9th

Ignoring the contradiction, it’s really hard to not notice downloading, installing, injecting, and using an aimbot. Might want to revise the story.

Regardless, I have contacted the admin who banned you. It was permanent, on the 8th. There’s a chance the admin will shorten it, but you’re going to have be a bit more convincing that if we give you a second change you won’t just turn around and hack again.

I assume it was at least, as I found the .rar in my downloads after I got my laptop back and Thanks.

What do you think I should unban you. Give me a good response and I might shorten your ban.

He evaded his ban, I’ve banned the new one. Let’s see if he responds.

Guy hasn’t been back in forever, I’m guessing he’s gone.
Make a new thread if you wish to be unbanned.

Topic locked.