Ban Appeal(Reki Please Read)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Im sure

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    aksel or akseltorgerson

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk blockpower

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    esp hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i had a long pm chat with reki about hacking and will never do it again. plus aloha.pk is one of my favorite servers that i dont lag on. I am sincerely sorry for hacking and DO NOT repeat DO NOT hack anymore after this incident

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about 1 month ago

PS Reki told be to ban appeal again in about 1 month, it is about 1 month since my first appeal

This is not Reki’s ban. It is my ban, and the way you acted after your last appeal is enough to make sure will never play on aloha servers again.

Appeal denied.

Again.

No, I am pm-ing with reki and he told me to re appeal, he is not liking how you are acting and he saw what you said. He also talked to me about hacking, it wont happen again. i see so many hackers on this fourm that admit it and go free and hack again, i am not one of thoose guys. if you ever see me ESP again i wont but if you do feel free to perm ban me. also That was some mean stuff that admin shouldn’t say on the pm, Reki has the logs. Now go along your business I would like to talk about this with Reki, the more sensible admin

patrick-bateman-cheers.jpg

That dosnt make sense, I’m still waiting for Reki

I should chip in and talk about some things I guess.

It seems like there were a few private exchanges between the two of you that got out of hand. I still need clarification from Danko on some things, but there were some…unpleasant comments made, let’s just say.

akseltorgerson, I told you that you should calm down, reflect, and rebuild your reputation before you think about appealing; I don’t know how long that will take, but it’s gonna be at least a month or so. I did not tell you to appeal in exactly a month. In all honesty, I don’t think you’ve accomplished that yet.

So keep waiting. I don’t know how long it will take, but you need to convince Danko that you’re worthy to play on aloha again. How you go about that is your own business. Given that you’ve apologized and admitted to hacking, I’m tentatively willing to help; however, whether you stay banned or get unbanned matters not to me.

Ok, I understand, but how can I get a good rep when danke will not give me a chance and I can’t even go on the servers and play trustworthy. And when you say Danko do you mean Danke? I don’t know if they are the same person. I have tried to apologize but he didnt care.

He doesn’t care for people he doesn’t trust. What Reki said is solid. Build your rep as a legit player elsewhere and word will travel.

This situation will take time.

Sorry for butting in, but I just saw him playing on arenacs with the same IP - I assume the original ban wasn’t synchronized.

I guess not, I was able to join 1/2 for awhile now it is like 1 or 2. I thought you were able to join others if the ban wasn’t as bad

Apparently, you were hacking on Stormwind after the aloha ban.

Shame on you…I thought you’d know better.

I think we’re done here. Locked.