Ban Appeal:<REBEL>Skyrim11

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited 30 minutes and after I went on again it was a ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in-game name was Skyrim11

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was banned on the r1ctf Hallway aloha server.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for mute evasion. I was disconnecting and reconnecting after the admin/auto mute was muting me. It was tired being muted so I evaded it.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because I play only Aloha maps everyday. They are so much fun. Also they have varieties of maps and modes that any other servers don’t have. I also have plenty of friends. I’m really sorry for evading mutes. I will not do it again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It was about like 2-3 days ago. I’m not sure about the time.

Hello skyrim, I was the admin who banned you. I saw that the auto mute muted you. I decided to look past you mute evading, I then said to myself that if you would improve your behaviour I would completly forget and not ban you. You kept repeatly spamming and disrupting the other players. I gave you a 5-7 day ban. I then noticed the next day that you were on Hallway which means you evaded your ban. I permabanned you for ban-evasion. Even if it wasn’t on purpose to evade the ban you still did it. Can you please explain why I should unban you and what you will do to not get muted again as I have seen you being muted by admins and the auto-mute for similar reasons that I saw such as spamming. Permaban is usually my standard for ban-evasion, if they appeal I usually shorten it if it’s not as big as cheating.

If I got unbanned I would not spam any inappropriate words or just words like “lol” or “lawl”. I’m really sorry. I know I’ve been spamming and getting muted quite alot. Like sometimes I would get muted by auto, and then I would just evade it. I learned my lesson like you said permabanning. I would not evade the toggle or auto, instead I would sit there for how long I need to be unmuted-waiting patiently. You were right to permaban me, but i hope you would give me a chance. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I said you evaded the BAN along with the mute. Your IP changed which allowed you to enter the server again. I wouldn’t permaban you just for evading a mute. I permabanned you for evading the 5-7 day ban that I placed on you.

He might’ve been on dynamic or something, and not realize he was banned at all…?

First of all, I’m really sorry about ban evading. If I was ever unbanned, I would not do it anymore. I would do the right thing and either wait the ban or appeal it. I evaded the ban because I felt impatient and childish, wanting to play again. But the only thing I did was bad. I won’t ever ban evade or mute evade again, I learned my lesson. I want to be unbanned because I love aloha servers and the community. People there are really nice and the admins make games fair and happy for everyone and are really commited to make Aloha a caring gaming community. Other servers don’t match up to Aloha at all, their admins aren’t around and aren’t as friendly. I also play ace of spades on Aloha servers literally everyday and i love it. Aloha servers are so fun and dedicated, thats why ii want to be unbanned. I am really sorry for evading mutes and bans. I promise you I won’t do it again. Thank you.

skyrim may be a dumb ass but honestly he is a good kid…

he is a loyal player…

if anything he should only be banned for a short period of time

Thanks Thuf ;D

People only realize how good a server is when they get banned.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0
read it…

No, I actually really love Aloha and its servers. I didn’t just say it because I was banned.

I would unban you just for saying that.

Hello, I thought about it for a bit and I’ll unban you if you fix your behaviour. If you can do that, we won’t have anymore trouble in the future.

Absolutely, I will change my behavior. I’m truly sorry for misbehaving. Thank you so much.

So, am I officially unbanned? (sorry for impatience)

Yes.

Thank you so much! It won’t happen again.

and that’s that, we should try to lock more of these finished appeals, so we know which ones are ongoing and which ones are finished.