Ban appeal: <REBEL>K7

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I did. It was by an admin who was online.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    K7

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Minit US Classic Assault

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for no recoil

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I do not make a habit of hacking, I find it annoying when player rely on hacks. Considering Aloha has the best servers right now, I want to be unbanned so I can continue to play with my friends.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    January 31st at 7:00 PM(PST) maybe? That was on Minit.

Hope to hear from someone soon…Not to sound like a kiss-up but I really do want to start playing on Aloha again, so I hope we can sort this out as quickly and smoothly as possible!

go to webchat.quakenet.org/#aloha to talk to the admins.

you were banned by colorpinpoint and you know exactly why you were banned…

you need to prove to him and other admins that you have generally learned your lesson and will not every hack again…

They won’t unbann you until they believe that you are sorry for what you did and will never hack again…

try coming up with a good reason for you to comeback on…

I admit to using the no recoil that I was banned for, and I admit to lying about it to colorpinpoint. I know the second part of that statement does not help my cause, but the honesty starts here so that you might believe that I intend to continue playing honestly. Aloha servers are by far the best, and I wish to continue playing on them. I am sincerely sorry, there is not much more that can be said. I know that there is no chances next time and I will not get into this mess again. If I am not unbanned I will likely stop playing entirely, since there are no other good servers.

“we believe in second chances and we want to do the right thing”

Please make this statement true, and give me my second chance.

I am upset that you lied to me when I questoned you but when you made your appeal, you provided the reason and admitted to using a hack. I do believe in second chances but they must be earned. I’ll make my usual deal, I will give you a 2 week ban, after that 2 week ban you are free to play on aloha servers. If you do hack after, you will not get a second chance.

I understand, thank you very much :slight_smile: I hope (after 2 weeks) we might get the chance to play together

if you do play with him, you wouldn’t know it

Yeah, he could PM me or something though…lol but he won’t

That was an unrelated event…I was on an server when a DELTA hacker votekicked me for ‘abusing votekicks.’ At that time I didn’t know where too report hackers, so I complained to DELTA instead.

Just saying, but this could be locked now

Righty-o, locked it is.

Remember, hacks of any sort is never acceptable, even if you’re doing it for gr8 justice.