Ban appeal / radtrash

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, i did.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I’ts “radtrash” without the quotes.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    It was on “aloha.pk tower of babel”.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I got angry at a dude who just kept focusing on me and got an aimbot hack to vent, i now know that that was very childish of and not fair for the other people playing and if i was angry i should’ve just took a break, i’m really sorry and really want to let anyone who is reading this that i’ve learned my lesson and won’t do it again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I wasn’t thinking of the consequences of my behaviour and now i repent what i did because it wasn’t the right response to the situation.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It happend on Tuesday 23

Hello Redtrash,

I am glad to read your ban appeal. I gotta admit that i was pissed at looking at you using your aimbot the way you did, removing all fun from other players. That’s this attitude that made us lose new players because they get pissed at dying easily.

Thank’s for your admission of guilt and showing your remorse. You explain why you were using this aimbot so ungracefully,

In my opinion, using aimbot like that deserves permanent banm however your admission of guilt and remorse is pulling out my own anger towards all this but this can not remain unpunished, From the ay you were banned, i leave it to a 1 week ban so on Marsh the 30th, your ban will be removed,

I am eager to see you back in game and i recommand you to use /admin and tell us about hackers so we can come and kick the bastards out.

Have a good day