Ban appeal: Professional.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, it is a ban. not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    IGN: Professional.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I can’t remember the full name but it was a Aloha.pk server.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, i was just being stupid. wanted to make people mad and use a Multi-hack, normaly i don’t use hacks but i don’t know why i did it was stupid of me. i learned from my mistakes to think before doing something stupid like using Hack on a Online First-Person shooter.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    1/4/2015 on a sunday at 2:13 AM Midnight.

Sorry i forgot about number 4! (4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned for Multi-hacking aimboting, wall, all the hacks.

Hello Niels, I was the admin that banned you. You caused quite a lot of grief by hacking on our server. Obviously, you had no consideration for the other players who were playing without the use of unfair hacks. Now, why should I be positive that you won’t hack again?

I’m sorry for griefing the servers, i never done dis before it seriously is my first time.
I promise you i wont use any stupid Hacks again, i deleted it from my Computer already it’s clean.

Alright, since this is your first offense and you have promised never to hack again, I have decided to shorten your ban. Consider this your first and last second-chance. If you are found hacking again, there will be no chance of being unbanned.

Your ban will expire one week from this post. So at 7:45 PM HST on January 10th, you may join all aloha servers again.

Do not join our servers until then, or it will be considered ban evasion.

Thanks, Trust me i wont hack again i promise. :slight_smile: