Ban Appeal: prettyavenger

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did not wait, but my friend whom I was playing with said that “prettyavenger” got perma-banned and I am assuming that means permanently banned. I have tried other servers with little success.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    prettyavenger

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I’m not sure if it is the reason why I was banned, but I was hacking. I had an aimbot and wallhacks and no recoil/no spread hacks.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have a younger brother who wants to play, and I should not be the reason why he is denied the chance to. He is very against cheating and after I got the hacks and told him, he told me to uninstall them. It was my fault for not listening to him.
    When I do play in the future, I will not have hacks on and I have learned from my mistakes. It’s too bad that there are many others who utilize such tools to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned January 25th about 9:00 p.m.

You were permanently banned for aimbotting, and then permanently banned again for ban evasion. I have contacted the admin who banned you.

I understand the aimbot ban, but what I do not understand is how I got banned for ban evasion. The only thing I tried to do was rejoin the server once I discovered that I was banned from aloha.pk servers. I wanted to test and see if it was all aloha.pk servers with little success.
Is that considered ban evasion or is there something else that I did wrong?

:smiley:
I am so sorry! It seems like my ban has been lifted, thank you to whoever un-banned me!
I apologize for wasting a post and anyone’s time if it was a simple kick, but I am quite glad that the ban as been lifted! Thank you. Happy hunting everybody!

This post can be closed by someone of higher rank now.

NOPE

I wouldn’t think that your ban has been lifted. I’d say that your IP has changed, which therefore will lead to another ban for evasion… Dx

Oh, sad life :-
I shall wait for a response in the meantime.

I’m just going to leave this here.

Jan 18 21:51:52 <arenacs_aloha> FOR THE TITIES

Hi, I am the admin who banned you.

What name does your little brother play under?

My brother uses “giddyavenger”

Which one of you plays under “shittyavenger”?

Also, “tittyavenger”.

what about “avenger”? i have seen that name.

shittyavenger and tittyavenger are two different people

Very strange, seeing how the two of you traced to the exact same connection.
What’s going on?

I honestly am not lying. All of the avengers are different avengers
There’s prettyavenger, me
giddyavenger
shittyavenger
tittyavenger
kittyavenger
kiddyavenger
and bittyavenger

The Avenger family

snap snap

I actually have no idea how the trace came up that we all are coming from the same connection location

SUUURRRE You dont. And Casey Anthony isn’t guilty of murder.