Ban Appeal (piratepengu)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Well I thought it was a votekick, but a few hours later I am still banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    piratepengu

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I had flanked the enemy and were killing tons of them without them realizing I was behind them. They thought that either I was killing them from across the map using some sort of kill command hack, and the few players who realized I was behind them said I was using an aimbot when I would kill them as they attempted to move up on my position.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I’m not hacking, I just have good aim from other video games

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Sometime around 10:30 or 11:00 PM EST 1/30/2016

I am the admin that banned you. I am a bit pissed because I use ScreenCast-O-Matic to record any cheating player and it appears that it did not keep the record aftrer the ban…

However, I have to say that you haven’t been banned because you were good but because you clearly used ESP to find out where were other players on the game, while you remained hidden. Exactly the cheating attitude that pisses me off because it gives little chance to other players even when you don’t use your aimbot. In 10 minutes, I saw only 2 uses of aimbot but many times did you use his ESP to locate ennemies.

This ban was a 24 hour ban, which means that by tonight, it will be lifted off. If I ever see you cheat again, I will make sure you get banned full time. You are an excellent player, that would be a shame if you would not change as we like having good players.

Uhhh, I don’t even know what ESP is. All I did was poke my head up, shoot people, and then poke my head back down again. If you are wondering how I knew when people were sneaking up on me, I have my volume turned way up so I can hear footsteps. I’m not using an aimbot like I said, I used to play a ton of BF4 back in the day and now I play lots of Project Reality (you’ve probably not heard of this). These games are where my aiming comes from. Honestly, it’s not that hard to get headshots in this game because of how large the playermodels are.

I know the feeling of reacting to sound as I always play with my speakers loud… It is really sad that it did not record as it would show you bending down behind rocks and looking with ESP where would ennemy go before heading up and shooting… Nothing in the world would change my mind on what I saw more than 10 times in 10 minutes.

We used to have an excellent player called pingu or pengu and I thought it was you, I really took my time to verify if you were hacking or not.

I give you no chance wether you were cheating or not, I know you were… I am giving a chance by leaving this ban as a 24 hours ban and don’t expect a second chance.

You’re a good player, I’m looking forward to play with you again :wink:

well you might want to review your tactics for determining whether someone’s cheating or not. I still don’t even know what an “ESP” is and what you described with the “hiding behind rocks waiting for enemies to get closer” is what is known as taking cover, but I guess if you consider taking cover to be hacking then that’s just your server rules.

ESP is X-Ray. In other words it is known by is tracers or trackers.