BAN APPEAL PART 2 MAKER

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
maker

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
babel but i am permabanned in aother aloha pk servers to

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
OK I’m sorry for hacking it’s just so fun and I’m a competitive guy i like having the most kills and i was addicted throughout hacking and as the admins said i got persisted and it was soo addicting back then that i couldnt leave hacking so i am sorry for hacking and i promise i wont hack ever again

5) Why should you be unbanned?
i think i learned through my mistake and i should be given a second chance

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
i was banned for hacking and i was like banned 6 months or sometime ago in april or may but i dont remeber the day and time sooooo if u think its crucial then tell me but this is the truth for votekicks and bans for hacking :frowning: im sorry

Hey maker,

Finally some honesty :slight_smile:

As I had to wait 2 weeks for the truth, I’ve set your ban to expire in 2 weeks from now on.

Make sure to delete your hacks so you won’t be tempted to use them again. If you ever get caught cheating again, I highly doubt you will get another chance so please play fair.

2 Likes

i have learned my lesson from the last few months cause i was waiting to play in aloha because it is such a popular server and i love the admins there they are so responsible and careful about who is playing and ur a good admin newage ty man ur the best and i promise i wont hack in aloha pk cause i have learned my lesson :slight_smile: and btw i used to hack in other servers and i never used to do ban evades using those proxy and vpn i used to wait till i get banned and I hated as a hacker u know i feared that i will have a bad image soo i used to change names every time and u know I hated being a hacker a wrong image in the community and always getting hate comments and u know all that stuff it’s really bad :frowning: and I learned my lesson from there and btw I have become a pro at killing :slight_smile: but not that much since IC YULI always beats me as they say they have a good gaming chair but i think its aimbot but still i trust there innocence but ty newage ur good man im sooo excited finally after waiting for some months its finnaly done phewww

1 Like

Man what the fuck AAAAAAA

U DONT HAVE TO CALL ME AN KIDDIE ITS TOO PERSONAL MAN
ur wierd

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.