[BAN APPEAL] Not Me

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

of course

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

not me most of the time, otherwise it’s arty

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

babel and arena

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i got banned a few times, i’m a evader i can change my ip with no problems.

on the babel server i was using auto trigger along with some other fun stuff for your gun, i do that when other hackers join. i’ve also got banned from arena three times, due to same thing, or also falsely votekicks about wallhack, i don’t do that

people say i wallhack, but that’s not true. my opengl is very old and crappy, i can see trough thin walls (only smaller parts of the wall). i also have larger map size than default and can see when someone is firing their gun

1. Why should you be unbanned?

i didn’t use those hacks unless someone else did, or if the enemy team got stacked by retarded players. and when i’ve used them people also often killed me. and it would be much more fun to be able to play with my real in-game name instead of evading

and i can fix my opengl so i can’t see trough parts of walls anymore, or just use betterspades client

i know it’s unfair to other players than hackers. and if i get unbanned, i promisse to not hack anymore, even if other players are shit heads

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

don’t remeber each one, sorry. babel probably a month ago

Hello Not Me,

I’m the moderator who initially banned you for using said cheats.
Thank you for admitting your wrong doings.

The use of cheats in any context, even if it’s to counter other cheaters, is not allowed.
Please report cheaters with /admin or ping the staff in the discord server.

Furthermore there were no other cheaters on the server at the time i banned you.
Judging from the logs I assume you were triggered into using cheats by the exceptionaly good gameplay of another player called O. J. Simpson.
This player is known for his high skill and even was reviewed to be legit by another staff at the time of the incident.
Though after the player disconnected you continued to cheat which makes me doubt this statement of yours:

The use of cheats as countermeasurement against other cheaters is not approved, not only because one disregards the rules of the server thus bringing himself down at the same level of a cheater but also because of the possibility that one might confuse a skillful player with a cheater.

Since your Intention was good hearthed I will lift your ban. Though since you evaded your ban several times you have to wait for your unban for 2 weeks.
Do not join any aloha servers during that time or your ban will be prolonged.

Hello Not Me,

today you have been caught evading. You have also been suspected of cheating.
Thus your ban is prolonged permanently.
Since you couldnt wait out your sentence of 2 weeks I will not deal with you in this thread for additional 2 weeks from now on. There is no point of reappealing during this time.

hasn’t read those posts until now, i just made an appeal and tought noone would care about it

and about cheating: yes, i still had the old opengl renderer (on a bad craphics card too) left, and as i told you about i can see trough walls sometimes. but i’ll change it to a newer today, see if it works. and being caught evading didn’t surprise me, i havn’t changed my ip from the time i visit aloha.pk and playing the servers. about hacking: i hasn’t been using hacks since i made this appeal

i remeber the babel match too, it wasn’t only me and o. j. simp cheating, a blue guy was constantly getting head hits and had 12.7, later 11 k/d ratio. and after i kill a hacker or if people stop team stacking in arena i turn them off. it’s more fun to play fair without them

edit: i tought about that o. j. maybe was call me oj, and he doesn’t have hacks as far as i can tell… is that correct?

to add, this is not an appeal. i won’t stay off the servers four weeks or not even two, maybe 3 days or something. i evade bans, not obey them :slight_smile:

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    of course it’s a votekick

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers
    babel or arena if babel is either full or the map is bad

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    using hack client

4. Why should you be unbanned?
    i understand that admins have no tolerance against hackers, and it was a mistake to cheat to make game more fair. don’t think hacking is fun either, i appreciate playing as usual much more.
    i won’t use hacks again no matter for what reason and i’d really like to use my usual name and not being known as a bad person. this is one of the best games i know and i really like it,
    please unban not me

The admin that banned you originally has been notified.

i’m thinking of staying off the servers until this appeal is done… how long will it take for him to respond
is it that vireck faggot? well he’s playing almost every day…

Hello Not Me,

Im not satisfied with your appeal.

of course it's a votekick
Sarcasm does not improve your chances of becoming unbanned. You know very well that you are permanently banned.
using hack client
Not only for that. You are also banned for your countless evading.
i understand that admins have no tolerance against hackers, and it was a mistake to cheat to make game more fair
Im very glad you came to that enlightenment.
i'd really like to use my usual name
Judging from your already countless evading I guess you are implying that if you were not to be unbanned you would continue evading with other aliases. Makes this statement of yours rather seem threatening.

Good thing you are determined to not use cheats again, I’m happy for you in this regards. Though I dont see you having any remorse for your evading thus your appeal is denied. Actually you even came off as rather threatening with that one statement.
Try next month with a more thought out appeal.

i'm thinking of staying off the servers until this appeal is done
Very well, you already began thinking. That's the first step to improvement and a more thought out respond. I'm looking forward to what I hope comes out of it.

of course it's a votekick
Sarcasm either you must be retarded or not understand english, it's a joke, not sarcasm
i'd really like to use my usual name
Judging from your already countless evading I guess you are implying that if you were not to be unbanned you would continue evading with other aliases. Makes this statement of yours rather seem threatening.
may be so according to your eyes, but it also a reason why i want to be unbanned
I dont see you having any remorse for your evading
when i got banned for cheating i only got banned once before. even if it isn't important, the ban was on polski hallways where the admins are well known cunts, also it wasn't for hacking noone told me i should or even could appeal my ban when i was banned here, so yes i evaded it. but the reason i was originally banned was for hacking, that's why i said it. if anyone would've told me i could appeal bans i probably would. i didn't even know that there were admins willing to unban cheaters on any server

and yes, i regret evading but that’s the only way i can play on aloha servers - and other are either mostly boring or there’s nobody playing them…

i just want to be unbanned that’s all

if you know what names i evaded with you could see i stopped cheating long ago, and i promise to not do it again

i’m not a problem player any more and i want a second change - that you say everyone should have

i’m not a big fan of cheating, i just got frustrated once and started using a modified client, and i promise to never do it again on aloha, unless it is for spectating.

and when i got banned noone told me about that i could appeal or anything like that, it’s not my fault i evaded after i got banned

i want a second change - that you say everyone should have
Ive merged your previous appeals with the one u just made to demonstrate that you have already exhausted your second chance.
started using a modified client, and i promise to never do it again on aloha, unless it is for spectating.
Do not use any cheats to spectate someone on aloha servers other than the tools presented in these threads pls: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8329.0 (Pubovl) http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8558.0 (DoctorDanks OpenSpades Mod)
when i got banned noone told me about that i could appeal or anything like that, it's not my fault i evaded after i got banned
for this id like to cite an old roman principle of law: "Ignorantia legis non excusat" -> Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Actually i dont even have to explain that principle to you as its clear that you knew what you were doing to begin with. It is common knowledge that evading bans is an act of malice. You knew very well that you were breaking the rules of the server. And you probably done it in the past aswell regarding following quotation from ur first appeal.
i evade bans, not obey them :)
This generalising statement of yours basically telling us that you evade bans anytime and not only on aloha servers.

You make it sound like evasion was the only option for you when it shouldnt be an option at all. Its a very damaging mindset u got damaging the game itself. How do u think would smaller server hosters who dont have the recources like aloha has to fend off evaders feel like if ppl like u keep evading bans? They dont see the point of caring anymore and become polski admins. Every server hoster is a volunteer just wanting to create and maintain a fun environment for others to enjoy aswell.

To top it of, Ive caught you evading again just yesterday. That argument that you have no fault since u didnt know how to appeal ur ban doesnt stand anymore. You are still evading bans even after being told that its banable showing that you still have no regards for the rules… knowingly.

When i told you about making a more thoughtout appeal i did not mean evading your ban again and posting that minimal effort of an appeal with a title saying nothing but " . "

Anyways though, i value ur new found commitment to not use cheats anymore and it shouldnt be left un-rewarded. You will be able to play freely on aloha next month, march. That is if you dont evade ur ban again.

Keep in mind if u ruin this again ur chances of ever becoming unbanned will severely decrease. I wont accept any “i havent read ur response before i evaded the ban again bla bla”. Evading is against the rules, period.