Ban Appeal - Nostradankus

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Ayeman to that.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Nostradankus

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Unsure, most likely somebody thought I was using hacks?

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I wasn’t using hacks :’(

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

03/12/2016, 5:10 PM EST

Hello Nostradankus,

I was the admin that banned you in-game. I sadly wasn’t able to record the incident because there were multiple players hacking at the same time, and my screen recording software only allows for 1 recording at a time. So I only banned you for a day. Basically what I’m trying to say is, after the 1 day ban, don’t hack again if you did or else you will be permanently banned, or if you didn’t hack, then I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

As with topo, it is easy to mistake Dank’s aggressive style for ESP. I’ve done it once or twice.
Just as you’ve done with Spring
Dank is clean.

I decided on my own I’ll unban you early. Enjoy the servers. Still, keep in mind, if you were hacking, do not do it again.