Ban appeal - No one

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It says banned and there was no votekick for me.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    No one

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of bable

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I honestly have no idea
5) Why should you be unbanned?
Because I did nothing wrong

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    3rd of febuary at 12:30pm Gmt

You shouldn’t be hacking.

That’s what Doug Wike saw when you said the following words (With four other hackers):

anyone mind if i use what he is to kill him?
as long as its just him?

and seen you headshot snap at a few players.

Keep him permabanned. He’s hacked before, for the same reason, and was allowed to come back with a reduced ban. Do NOT unban him please.

oh look it’s Deja VU

well done :wink:

You disapointed me Kye

this is what you said last time:

I apologise for doing this and I understand admins patrol the servers and votekicks are there for a reason and I will delete the files and make sure I will never use any type of hack again.
You failed in doing so, and abused the trust we gave you when we unbanned you the first time.

You stay banned.