Ban Appeal - No Name

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I didn’t, but someone said “say bye” then it shows “Kicked” window prompt

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
No Name (“No Name” is my username)

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower of babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I got banned because I used an aimbot/hacking

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I got banned because I use an aimbot, but you might ask why did I use it on the first place? It’s because I was trying to destroy the enemy tower and always getting killed to the point where I got really mad, and enabled my aimbot to get revenge on every enemies also saying bad words to them aswell as being toxic. I only became toxic and used the aimbot because I got mad. I hope you guys do get it, will also delete the hacks in my computer.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
5/24/2022 8:30pm+ (Sorry for adding “+” I do not know the exact minutes)

Hello,

Your banning admin is aware of your appeal, please wait for him to respond.

Originally your first appeal got filtered but it had already been restored.

Kind regards,

1 Like

Hello No Name

I was the person that banned you.

While I understand you getting mad for being killed and wanting to take a revenge, aimboting is not the way to do it.
Or we will have everyone do it and destroy the game for people who play it fairly.

Thanks for all your honesty, I appreciate it!

In case you did not do it yet, please delete all kinds of hacks for the game from your computer.
Please play fairly and don’t use them again.
You will be unbanned at some point today (25/05/22)

Have fun on the server again,
Communist

2 Likes