Ban appeal - Nipoleon

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
It’s been hours

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Nipoleon

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk 24/7 assault

4) Why were you banned?
I have no idea, so this is exactly what I did before I got banned.
I was building some walls next to a bridge, and then I removed some barrier on the bridge, so I can get clear shots from the wall.
Then I found out my building ability seems to be disabled due to massive destruction in a short period of time, that’s fair.
But I re-joined the server to see if I can continue building or not, and right before I got banned, I threw 3 grenades to hold back the incoming enemies.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
So I can play in the only populated server.
I mean what did I do wrong?

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
2019/8/30, around 21:00 HST*not sure

pardon my english writing, I’m not native.

Hey BoiChen, I’m the guard that banned you. Lately the assault server has gotten a lot of traffic and that’s not exception for griefers to join in. I saw you griefing and had to toogle build you. You left and joined back and that accounts most of the time as evading your ‘toogle build’. Your side of the story sounds fair to me, sorry for misinterpreting what you did. You should be able to play now.

DuckWorm

Much appreciated, and sorry for the misleading moves.