Ban appeal, my little brother changed the username several times on the comp

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I did

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My name is yoyopro1, the current name on the computer is (shotgun). I have a netbook that I play on, and I do not aimbot, I played on your server a few weeks ago, and I was not aimbotting, and everyone on the server was friendly. I have a desktop computer in my house that my family shares. My little brother (who is not very little), attempted to aimbot on a ctf map, and was caught within 3 minutes. He has changed the username on the computer several times, so I do not remember what his username was when he was banned. I can also PM an admin my IP if you want.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    My brother was paying on an aloha.pk ctf map.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    My little brother really got banned, But I will accept responsibility on his behalf if you’d like, and will also send an admin my IP for my netbook, and my desktop if that would help prove my innocence.
    But if it doesn’t, I fully accept responsibility for everything.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned, because I do NOT aimbot, and it was my little brother, BUT I will accept responsibility. I want to play on a server where people with names like “XProSHOTSNIpperX” aimbot and piss me off. (Note: this is a made up name, but many people on servers make names like that and then full on aimbot.)

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About 2 1/2 months ago.

Thanks for taking the time to review this case.

Ban shortened to 1 week. Don’t let your brother use hacks again or even play this game. Ban should expire some time on the 28th.