Ban Appeal - Multi

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes its a ban.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Multi / could have another name too as “deuce” when i got banned.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Was on a new island map, it had a new floors below to walk under but i cant recall the mapname.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
Used openspades hacked client, have deleted it from my machine and will not go back to that again.
ESP/Radar hack, it was solely my action alone that led me here so here i am.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I regret resorting to cheating to fake my skills or appear stronger… Because i am not.
I have deleted it from my system and will not use it in the future.
I am sorry for my bad actions that have resulted to cheating.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Probably on thursday or friday, at 18-19 / 6-7pm.

Your banning admin has been notified. Until they handle your appeal please do not attempt to join any aloha.pk servers

3 Likes

Heyo multi I am the admin that banned you.
I massively appreciate your immediate honesty in this appeal, due to this being your first ban I will unban you immediately after you confirm to me that you will delete all hacks (clients, dlls etc) from your computer and vow to never use them again on any server.

3 Likes

I already did that the moment i posted this appeal, im sorry for my actions and i have learned that skills people have showed me in this game does not come easely, and with my high ping its easy to see why i experience shots that people take on me, but its only my fault from playing on US servers from the EU-side of the world.

Thank you for the fast response, and yes. I will never touch the cheats again, it wasnt a good ruse or experience i want to go for again.

I really love this game and im just a shitty person for using hacks to begin with.

2 Likes

you have been unbanned now it may take a min or two to sync up so tell me if there are any problems aside from that I do hope to see you playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh i will, it doesnt take two and two to understand its not something i want to continiue doing.

Neither did it take long to see how fast the ruse went away once i got banned too.

o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.