Ban Appeal: MiniMusha

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I did.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

The name I use is MiniMusha.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned for being a massive jerk. During a round my team was loosing, a guy was really a good sniper on the other team and killed me several times and I started trolling instead of actually playing. I launched votekicks for no reason, I got mad at people, insulting people, I spent most of my time typing stupid shits rather than playing… Then, when it was clear our team would loose the round i went to the opposite team and tried to grief their stairs by placing blocks so that they could not climb anymore. The admin disabled construction for me, then another player told him to act more against me. So I insulted that guy and told him I wish he would die… Wich is something really awful and stupid to say on a game I know that and actually regret it… So then we went to the next round, i saw that I still could not build, so I try disconnect and reconnect to get my construction ability back, and then I got banned.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

It’s a striking lesson. Babel is a unique type of gameplay, there’s no other games like it. Building a tower, destroying another, digging tunnels, building fortifications, teamplaying… I love that game and I really wish to come back and play normally, just like I did all the days and months before. I also regret saying awful words to people I don’t even know. I played a lot of times and I wasn’t such a jerk, I will not behave like that again. Im sorry for the trouble i caused.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned the 25/08, today (or yesterday depending on your location) at around 6:20 or 6:30 pm CEST.

Hi MiniMusha

I am the guard that banned you for evading the toggle build/greifing. I will have the ban removed, but I would ask that you respect the decisions of staff members in game

fire fox

Thank You !