Ban Appeal- MentalCunt

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

MentalCunt and NotMentalCunt

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk, the tower of babel one.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I feel like I was targeted by the admin. I’m a joking around kind of guy and just said a racial slur. A lot of other people said it and got off with warnings but i got muted. When unmuted, I said that the admins should try to help us instead of just banning and made another joke; WITHOUT mentioning any racial slurs or ANY races; but got banned for racism? I’m not actually racist and all I did was make one joke way before. The Admins were targeting me because I was calling them out on their mistakes which I believe every person has the right to no matter their authority.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

All i did was make one stupid joke that got a couple of laughs. I just want to play on the servers because they’re really fun and promise to just stay silent on such controversial topics and not be offensive. I’ll even change my name since someone said it was offensive even though it has a different meaning in my native language.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

May 2nd, 3:50pm

Hello Champ! :smiley:

Let me begin with this log, which is from two days ago! You were initially muted for:

MentalCunt (Blue): fuck niggers
MentalCunt (Blue): fuck niggers lol
MentalCunt (Blue): racism is against humans
MentalCunt (Blue): niggers arent humans

Then we had this conversation:

: MentalCunt has been muted
To ADMINS from MentalCunt: im sorry
To ADMINS from MentalCunt: its just my opinion
To ADMINS from MentalCunt: try me, if i fuck up again, ban me
To ADMINS from MentalCunt: please
-VLONE (Blue): don’t let it happen again
[2017 01 May Monday 07:20:20] * MentalCunt has been unmuted
MentalCunt (Blue): hanks

Now SINCE THEN let’s see what you said not 10 minutes after being unmuted ::slight_smile:

[2017 01 May Monday 07:31:07] at least youre not black

Since then, not even counting your uses of “slut” “fag” etc for no apparent reason:

[2017 02 May Tuesday 07:35:15] fuck niggers
[2017 02 May Tuesday 07:55:41] fuck niggers
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:00:18] fuck niggers
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:25:39] fuck niggers
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:27:32] yeah thats targetting a lower social class
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:27:40] much worse than black people
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:27:53] because blacks are genetically stupid
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:27:57] * MentalCunt has been muted
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:50:04] not saying anything racist
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:50:14] exactly
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:50:18] theres one race that cant
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:50:25] and MAYBE they play basketball
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:50:30] and MAYBE they listen to hip hop
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:50:34] * NotMentalCunt has been muted

According to you, I should have banned you after the first time today, instead of just muting. Then I gave ANOTHER chance, since you seemed like you wanted to be rational, and I wanted to:
[2017 02 May Tuesday 08:27:16] <babel_aloha> be a fair admin
Nevertheless you kept pushing it.

I only banned you for 6hrs, by now you are probably close to 5hrs away from being unbanned. Do not let anything happen again, actually do whatever you want, just be prepared for the consequences. Have a great day my friend! ;D

[paraphrasing original post because it was p rude]
i am not a very nice person, please ban me >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

K.

Until you show you can stick to your word in your original post, you will be auto muted on our servers. Have a great day :slight_smile:

why do you censor and delete my posts? This seems very Orwellian? Let me speak my thoughts and defend my position.

i am not a very nice person, please ban me >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

:’( :’( :o ;D