Ban Appeal - madruguinha

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I waited 2 days.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    madruguinha

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I found a tunnel map and a lot of enemies wore them non-stop, I just needed to sit still without even moving the mouse and I could easily kill them, some players who did not saw the chat deaths found that I was using hacks and warned the moderator.also i get 3 kills in a row with grenades and i think they didnt check the reason of the kills

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I love the aloha servers because I get lower ping, considering I’m from Brazil, and are also most servers today. I like playing AOS and I hope I still can.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2 days ago, time i dont know because I’m from brazil and i dont know the time zone. 3pm in Brazil.

Hello, madruguinha. You were banned on Wednesday the 6th at 10:19AM, your local time. This event occurred on the babel server, not hallway.

Please take a moment to think very hard about why you may have been banned. I’m giving you an opportunity to be honest. Keep in mind that we do not ban players because of high kill counts, but how they attain those kills.

I was not online at 10am, I was in school.
On the server I did not really know what server, I put what I play most of the time.
And I decided to tell the truth, because I can not go into these other servers without ping greater than 700
I used hack and I totally ruined my fun in the ace of spades and I decide to stop and be a normal player, as the best and most servers are the aloha.

Sorry for the bad english.

As long as you agree not to cheat again on Aloha servers, I will remove the ban. If any staff member of Aloha should catch you cheating again, then may the flees of a thousand camels infest your armpits… and you will never be unbanned again.

Agreed :slight_smile: Thanks for the support