Ban Appeal: Licorice Goblin

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Perma-ban, left for my 2 hour chem class, came back, and was still banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN is Licorice Goblin.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of bable

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was most likely banned for aim botting

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, i’ve only been playing this game on and off for a month after a web friend of mine introduced it to me, i was never a big fan of fps, but this one seemed pretty simply and not too flashy so it was easy to grasp, and a practical way for me and my friend to hang out. until today when i discovered this forum, i didn’t know how serious the game’s community and online presence was, i had thought that for the most part, Build and shoot regulations were just laissez faire because i had seem lots of people run around with definite aim bots, sure they got kicked but i thought that was it, just a slap on the wrist and they’re back to having their fun. I now know that’s not the case, i apologize to the dedicated users who play by the rules who value fair competition, and i am sorry for disrespecting the game’s community, and will play fairly in the future if given the chance to play once more.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    April 19th, 2017.
    roughly 4:20pm-5:00pm

thank you.

Hello, I was the staff member and the one that gave you ban, I’m glad that you accepted your mistake because here we always give a second chance to players who admit their mistake, I want you to erase all hacks from your pc and promise me that you not use hack again.

i will remove the software, and i agree to never hack again, my bad.

His ban has been removed, if some staff member sees him again using hack the ban will be restored and you will not have a second chance.

Have fun.

thank you