BAn-appeal Leopardo1324 / Leopardo Furry

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Leopardo1324 or Leopardo Furry

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena (top10)

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I’m not really sure, but I think it was because I typed or sent the /login command too many times because it didn’t show me the message that I was logged in, apart from that I didn’t do anything else, this is a Spanish - English translation

5) Why should you be unbanned?

Why was my ban misunderstood as a bot? I’m not sure for what reason I could be unbanned

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
4/13/22 I don’t remember the exact time

Hi Leopardo, you have been banned for spamming /login command which is no big deal. As you said, you couldn’t see an answer from the command and I believe you about this. However, you already have 2 other bans for other offenses. I suggest you admit your mistakes. Here at Aloha, we believe in second chances when ban appeals are made honestly. I look forward to your response.

From Spanish to English translation (to clarify in case you do not understand something) my other 2 infractions were for exploids of wallhack but those were already from a long time ago and passed the I believe 7 days of ban of the 2 infractions I have no justification in the 1 but in the second it was nothing more something bad than hys because a hacker entered the server of Aloha Arena and pos to the hacker I put myself hacks and killed it before it killed all my team from the other side of the map, I know there should be Reported but at that time I thought it would take a long time to enter an admid to ban (we had already done votekick) Sorry for making it so long but I’m trying to explain the 2 infractions the 1 was for using cheating I did not ask for an appeal of the 2 for 2 reasons why I deserved it and because I did not want to make the punishment more severe (of the 2 infractions wait the 7 days) Those are the 2 reasons for my bans I have no justification or reason for d3sbanear me but I would like to be able to continue playing in the sand server

Thank you for your answer. When you get caught cheating on our servers, you’ll get permabanned in most cases. Your 2 bans for using wallhack are still active so you’ve been evading them ever since. About your reasons for cheating, using cheats against a cheater is not allowed. If you’re sure that you’re facing a cheater, you can call an admin with /admin in game or post a message on our discord server in the channel #aos-help with the tag @staff. Most of the time you’ll get help really soon and if that’s not the case, you can still record the cheater and send us a report (on aos-help too). As it seems you have not been cheating again, I’ll lift your bans right now. Please, make sure to delete your hacks so you’re not tempted to use them again. Getting another chance will be way harder. Have fun and play fair.

I thank you very much for estono I will use exploits again in the servers of Aloha the discord I had not heard that it could be reported equally by that place grasias
Att:Furro in Internet

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.