Ban appeal - Jun Schneider

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your "ban" is not just a votekick?
    No.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Jun Schneider

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your "little brother" got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Murdered the whole enemy team is the last thing i did before i got banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I didnt cheat :eye:

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Approximately 40mins ago

images.jpeg

Your banning admin has been contacted. Please stay away of aloha servers until this appeal is done.

By the way, try to don’t post unrelated things as the two pics you added to your appeal.

Hey there Jun, I’m the guy that banned you. Looking back at the video, you were shooting at people at the edge of the fog while aiming at the hip. While impressive and certainly suspicious, it wasn’t cheating at all.

The ban was set for 24h, so it should be lifted now. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Mile