Ban appeal | jin

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    i waited a day and did not get unbanned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    jin

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    arena

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i was using aimbot and esp trying to hide it but that obviously did not work

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    im new to spades this is one of the only servers that i really like and i just wanted an edge over other players to seem better than them and i now know i shouldn’t have cheated, i have since deleted deleted the cheat and will be getting better instead of cheating

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    6-8pm pacific time

Hello jin, I am the server guard who banned you yesterday.

I appreciate your immediate honesty.
Note that here, in aloha, we believe in second chances and always hope the best out of our players.

Give it about 30 minutes to sync to the games and you are free to play

Twodayudie

thank you so much, sorry about yesterday again

This topic was automatically closed after 23 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Player was caught again using ESP, ban was reinstated.

Twodayudie

1 Like