[BAN APPEAL] Jigsaw

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your "ban" is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    tuz

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your "little brother" got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I think for ESP. I used a custom kv6 which is a little longer than the default rifle, but shouldn't be a problem. I also play on a high sound volume, it is very easy to locate players in this game. It is possible with every stereo headset. Sorry for the evasion later on, seems like my IP changed. I chatted with Muffin before and he said that he's going to unban me soon, i literrally evaded accidentally. (I can post logs for proof)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    The ban was false.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    14.10.16 around 3am (GMT+1)

12487809.jpg

Sorry for the double post, but i want to include Nathan’s Proof.
#1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUq7Vi0Qp2w
around 0:07~ My teammate shot at the guy, and the end of the kv6 sticked out.
around 0:22~ Heard him swimming.
#2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA45U76jnQ4
around 0:07~ I got killed from him before, as you can see in video #1
around 0:22~ The kv6 sticked out (even in the video)
around 0:33~ Heard him stepping at mid.

The other matchups with the boxes were all random. I predict/preaim spots very often.

Play the videos at 0.25 speed and see every time you stated that you “saw” the kv6. In the very first video, you can see the snap as you fall in the water and shot while you were falling. Also, I didn’t see any kv6 sticking out in the video no matter how slow I played it. I have no idea how you can hear that guy in mid in that second video. I played that part at half speed at least a few times and couldn’t hear any steps. Same thing on the first video where you said you can hear them swimming. I cannot hear any noise at both half speed and full speed and at maxed out volume on both my headset and computer. You must have an expensive headset or something.

Your explanations aren’t adding up.

lmao snapping. I have between 180-200ms, 0.05-0.2% packetloss on aloha. iam from germany if you didn’t know. Spectating with OVLs is unconsistent af. the refresh rate between player and server is very low. So accusing me of aim hacking aswell is really disgusting. I play since 2011, if you cant hear enemys? not my problem. ask topo or other “veterans” with a lot ingame experience, you can hear everything to about 125 block distance. Doesn’t matter how much is going on. The kv6 in the water was visible in my POV, the guy hiding in the tree in #2 was still visible for nathan’s POV. Sorry if i wasn’t clear enough. Ok i watched the video in 0.25 speed, the “snap” is actually the recoil. If you didn’t know, aos classic has a diagonal recoil, Openspades just a vertical. Please dont throw false accusations at me, if you don’t know what’s going on. I use a Razer Kraken Pro, with razer surround 2.0 enabled (virtual surround).

I’m only going with what I’m seeing and reading here, I didn’t ban you originally nor have I ever spectated you in game. I already know about ovl’s inconsistencies and about OS recoil, so you don’t have to tell me about details when I’ve been playing since the game was only 6 months old. Fact of the matter is what I saw through the video and the explanations stated didn’t seem to work well for me, especially when I replayed the video and couldn’t hear any of those steps or water swooshes. I will admit the videos are short and basis of all the evidence is really thin however.

Knock, knock.

wz0qsIM.png

thank you, Lostmotel.

I reside by my opinion that Jigsaw was/is clean. though I’ve come to this conclusion by myself, all of the arguments I would make for this have already been listed in Jigsaw’s posts. also, I can confirm that Razer Surround 2.0 really does provide an advantage for most games, including AoS (no matter what AEM might tell you). I use it myself :slight_smile:

these videos are very short, and are mostly circumstantial evidence. as there are no more videos that we are aware of, or perhaps no more exist, imo there’s no reason to keep this ban instated.

I have talked extensively on the staff channel and many can vouch that I have redacted my original statement based on short evidence (and with regards to the whole Razer Surround issue, I still hold my ground that it is BS, you can google around and get pretty much the same answer). I have vouched for your unban based on the short evidence numerous times and I will do it once more.