Ban Appeal- Jdub24

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    wasnt a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Jdub24

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Why was I banned? I have no f%$&*^$ clue why I was banned. I wasnt hacking I was just playing the game like everybody else and then wait for it… boom kicked. Not just from that server oh no but from all of the Aloha servers.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Um lets see… BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO GET KICKED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Like an hour ago.

Jdub24, before we proceed any further, I want you to understand that honesty is the best option here. Do you have anything to say that may differ from what you’ve said so far?

Yes, I was watching you while you were doing this. I also observed your SMG having absolutely no recoil, as you were shooting at Green’s tower. Given your geographical location, your ping was excellent (~60ms). My ping was about 130ms, which is more than acceptable for observing detail like recoil. Also, watching player movements on the minimap, I saw nothing indicative of server lag while this was happening.

So, what were you banned on Minit for back in January?

Skins are client-side modifications. Other players do not see what skin you decided to use.

Lying initially in your appeal answers was not a big deal to me, which is why I made it clear that being honest was the best way to go. I would have been happy to give you a second chance, had you shown a slight bit of remorse. Instead, you tried to hold out as long as possible, until the evidence was shown.

My job here is to provide a level playing field for anyone who connects to our servers. Everything tells me that had you been unbanned, you would have continued to cheat, being more careful next time.

You stated that you were caught cheating on Minit back in January. I asked you what you were banned for and you disregarded the question. I already knew the answer. To prevent future confusion, let me tell you that Minit subscribes to our banlists. When your reduced ban expires over there, your permanent ban here will still be recognized by Minit.

To answer your question more specifically, this is where it ended:

Good luck in your endeavors.