Ban Appeal IGN: TotallyNotAngel

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes Sir, I did.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    TotallyNotAngel

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Hacks. Brother downloaded them.(not lying) Yes, i will take the blame i’m old enough.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I REALLY enjoy your servers really free of hackers, and i want a great AOS experience

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    8:30 11//16/14

heyy_heyy

I am the admin who banned your brother. He hacked on couple of aloha’s servers. I have a couple of questions that need to ask you and they are: Why did your brother hack? Why didn’t he appeal instead of you? I am very easy going with people who are willing to admit and take responsibility.

Thanks
Nathan

Hes 8 man hes just getting into the world of gaming. He tol me he wants an alienware laptop so i said prove to me your good enough, and serious about gaming (Very expensive laptop wanted to see if he wont just get bored of it in a month so i said show me your K/D He used hacks to get better. No bullsh*t here man.

Waiting patiently as i said before hes 8 so he cant really write a ban appeal

Guys, im getting impatient, wanna be back in your servers !!! :smiley:

heyy,

Thank you for being patient. There is couple of things I want you to do before my final decision.

First of all, delete your hack software.
Second of all, promise to aloha’s community that you and your brother never hack again.

If 2 conditions are meet, then i will give you a second chance.

Thanks
Nathan

Thanks for the reply Nathan, I promise I will not let my brother hack and I will also not hack. I deleted the software after ban. I hope I will be playing soon :smiley:

Heyy,

Thank you for follow up. Since this is your first offense, I am willing to reduce your ban to 2 days from this moment. Please do not evade any of aloha’s server in the next 2 days and then you are free to play and enjoy the game. Please do not hack again, because there is no more chance.

Enjoy,
Nathan

Thank you very much, you were a great help :)

Still banned ?!?!?!

an other half hour, then you can play again.

Enjoy
Nathan

This is his end. I banned him again last night.

hqdefault.jpg

what a strunz, he hacked almost immediately, our admins are willing to give a second chance, but cheaters like him just make me sick

I already had a “chance”

Nathan unbanned you(your second chance) so you can play on aloha.pk servers again, do you think you can fool us? We aren’t stupid.

Haha, yeah I had played with him earlier that day and figured he had ESP but he was not doing much harm so didn’t bother to report him. Some noob hackers are pretty funny, it is the good ones that can ruin a server.

OMFG I WASNT HACKING…I WOULD HAVE USED AIMBOT IF I HAD HACKS -

You were caught hacking after your unban using A HACK, you had you chance, you are banned perm.
Case closed shut etc

stock-photo-denied-stamp-450w-134522690.jpg