Ban Appeal (IGN: MeepsterNotchy)

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I know because this is a continuation of what is already known to be a perma-ban.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
MeepsterNotchy

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
Hacking (video in my signature)

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I will no more hack on the servers because it ruins other players times and I put myself in their shoes. Without hacking, servers will be like the old days when I used to play (2011-12, I discovered B&S this last year) where there were almost no hackers and everyone was legit and getting more skilled with every kill. Like I said, I take full responsibility for hacking this time and I respect your decision if my appeal is denied. Thanks,
Meep

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 (not sure what time) Pacific Standard Time

MeepsterNotchy,

Thank you very much for re-appeal. I would want you to delete all of hack tracer and promise not to hack again. If we ever catch you to hack on any aloha’s server, then you will not have any chance to play again.

I am waiting for your respond, then we will go from there.

Thanks

Nathan

What is hack tracer? Is it aimbot?

He wants you to delete any cheats you have off your computer. Injector, .dll files, all of it. He just misspelled ‘traces’ and instead wrote ‘tracer’.

Okay, thank you.

Thanks chpE!

MeepsterNotchy,

You are free to play now. Please do not hack again. If you get caught cheating again, then you will permaban and never play again.

Enjoy the fun.

Thanks,

Nathan

Thank you so much you wont regret it :slight_smile:

I caught MeepsterNotchy using ESP on babel today. After banning him, this was our conversation in the IRC.

IRC Convo.

[21:01] hello?
[21:02] hello?
[21:02] <@Ferrari> Hi Meepster
[21:02] oh hey
[21:03] I thought there was like somewhere where I had to join yout chat room or something
[21:03] <@Ferrari> Nope, you’re in the right place
[21:03] Ok
[21:03] <@Ferrari> So. Do you know why you’re here?
[21:03] No
[21:04] I was votekicked?
[21:04] <@Ferrari> You were actually banned.
[21:04] ?
[21:04] When
[21:04] <@Ferrari> Just now
[21:04] Why
[21:04] <@Ferrari> Well, from what I saw, it was quite obvious that you were using ESP
[21:05] W
[21:07] <@Ferrari> Esp: puts boxes around players so you can see them through walls
[21:07] ok
[21:07] <@Ferrari> So were you using it, or where you not?
[21:07] <@Ferrari> were*
[21:08] I thought aimbot was hack
[21:08] <@Ferrari> Aimbot is hack
[21:08] <@Ferrari> No recoil is hack
[21:08] <@Ferrari> Esp is hack.
[21:09] Ok
[21:09] <@Ferrari> [21:07] <@Ferrari> So were you using it, or were you not?
[21:09] Sure
[21:10] <@Ferrari> Why would you use ESP right after you were unbanned :confused:
[21:10] I suck
[21:11] <@Ferrari> But you seemed rather sincere on your appeal, and seemed like you learned your lesson…
[21:12] <@Ferrari> Anyways, this is what will happen.
[21:13] I will be banned forever I know
[21:13] <@Ferrari> You will not need to create another appeal, since your last one is so… recent.
[21:13] <@Ferrari> I will post our conversation here onto the appeal, and your original banning admin will decide what to do with you from there.
[21:13] Be ban forever I know
[21:14] My mind had that in

There is about 21 minutes of solid video evidence available to upload, but since Meepster admitted to it, I believe it’s unneeded at this time.

I believe Nathan has already commented what will happen in this occurrence, but he will reply anyways just to make it official.

After talking to Nathan, we have come up with quite a forgiving decision.

Meepster: You will be allowed to create a brand new ban appeal 30 days from now. That will be on February 26th.

Hopefully the next 30 days will give you enough time to really think through about whether you want to play fairly, or if you want to continue to be a cheater, liar, and an unfair player. You’re getting a brand new start… another chance; in 30 days.

Do not join any aloha servers for the time being, or you will lose this privilege.

Please respond if you understand our decision.