- Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes, I have waited at least 30 minutes. It was also not a valid votekick as I saw only 1 person vote after the votekick started and before I disconnected.
- What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
- What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
I was playing on the humans vs zombie server.
- Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
In this certain game, I was accused of hacking because, as a zombie, I was able to use the rifle to kill humans. A few people new to the server/game type accused me of hacking and one particular player started a votekick against me. I think it was MasterkrahS that started the votekick. One additional person voted /y I believe, the votekick said something like 10 more votes were needed, then I disconnected. I’m guess someone messaged the admin to ban me, which s/he did instantly without checking me first because there were a lot of people being banned at that time, I believe for something like error evasion or something like that.
- Why should you be unbanned?
I do not hack at all. Do not know how to, nor do I want to. I think that it ruins the game and I even report hackers myself. Earlier in this same game, I messaged the admins to spec a player named posch or posche because I thought s/he was hacking. After playing for about a year and a half before the game was ported to Steam, I quit the game, then came back and now frequently play on the aloha.pk tower of babel server. As a result, I may be better than many players and get accused of hacking when I am on a good streak.
- When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
2/1/2013 ~7:40am PST
Admins! I hope that was not too long to read! I just believe that I was wrongly labeled as the type of player that would do something that I hate to see in games… and just to be clear, I am not blaming anyone. I also understand that this is the nature of this game, as there are soo many people that hack and it is frustrating to play against/kick them all.
In any case, thanks for your time in reading this!