Ban Appeal IGN: Dynamic

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yup

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Dynamic

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I think pinpoint, unsure if that was the last server though

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf
    Unsure if it was the reason, but on pinpoint I was hitting lots of head-shots in a row (which for me means ~7) and then accidentally team-killed someone (also in the head). I usually like to talk with people/ joke around in chat, so at this point I said something along the lines of “sorry, my aimbot can’t tell between teams”. Probably should have thrown a “lol” in there but oh well. I’d like to think that this was not why I got banned, but if it is it was my doing.
    I can’t think of anything else that I had done before then or during that time that triggered this.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I had created an account in order to make this appeal since I enjoy Classic Ace of Spades quite a bit. aloha.pk often has the majority of the players, and almost all of the really good ones, and it would be a bummer for me to not be a part of that.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About 2 days ago (11/30/2015) around 6-9pm

Thanks

Sticky votekick on pinpoint, sorry for inconvenience, Unbanned.
If you had tried to join pinpoint it would have gone away.

Thanks