Ban appeal. IGN: Dinornis

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?Yes, I did. I waited almost a day after the incident. In addition, I was watching the chat during my game time, and I was pretty sure that there was no votekick in progress.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Dinornis

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I do not know the exact reason for the ban, but I can explain what happened before it. As I wrote, I was playing the game and the day went extremely well for me. If I remember, I had about 60 kills and a ratio of 9.50. At this time there was not a lot of players, however, several people have suggested to kick me. Minutes after I got kicked, and when I wanted to go back to the game it wrote that I was banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned? I have been playing this game a long time and know all the aloha servers. There are many good memories associated with them, and I wouldn’t break the rules of these. I’m quite active in this game, I usually play more hours per day, and of course I allways get my kills correctly, I don’t even know how to hack. About two months ago I discovered the leaderboards, and since then I almost became an obsession. :smiley: My innocence is sometimes questionable because of spawnkilling and camping, but I can say that I’m a clean player :slight_smile:

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 14/12/2014 about 16:30 pm (GMT+0)

Dinornis,

Your ban admin has been contact.

Thanks

Nathan

I remember clearly this case.

I dbanned Dinornis, which means that he has been banned for 24 hours, though I think the system has been changed and this dban is good for 4 days.

Definitely, Dinornis is an excellent player who knows the ins and outs of this game. We can tell easily that this player has been playing for a while and for that reason, I took my time before banning this player, to make sure I was right about my ban.

Camping is legal and you haven’t been banned because of your skills. 3 times in less than 10 minutes, I saw Dinornis using ESP to find someone under the ground. Yes, I know the excuse that we can hear someone digging, but in this case, from far away, walking in straight direction towards the digger underneath the ground, digging exactly above the player, it was obvious that the player was using ESP. Plus, I remember clearly Dinornis aiming at people behind walls and mountain and shooting, hoping to kill them with aimbot. No good player would waste time shooting everywhere and lose their ammo just for fun.

However, Dninornis, since my lapotop is not fast enought to record at same time as I watch, you haven’t been recorded and therefore I can not ask other admins to judge the situation and approve my decision. It is a kind of a chance for you as many admins would have banned you permanently instead of a day ban as I did. That gives you a chance to remove all hacking features and behave properly as you can be sure you’ll be under supervision for a while.

Dinornis is an excellent player, the type we want to have among us if he plays fair. Being obsessed by the leaderboard is not a bad thing, that’s why we have created such issue. Just don’t get too hooked to your stats.

I hope this whole experience can teach lessons for the future. It will be a pleasure to play with you again after this short punishment.

People who say they don’t know how to hack are liars. You figured out how to be this good on this game , but don’t know how to google? is that what you are saying?

Hey, communist. Whenever there is a ban appeal, you should let the admins do what they can before saying something. If you have anything to say pm and admin and hopefully they can help! Thanks. :slight_smile:

No, it isn’t. The thing I said was that I haven’t looked after the hacks. So I don’t know how to hack and I don’t even want to know.

Both useless comments please stop

I was present when ban took place.

That does not make your comment worth more than the comments that actually give information. Your comment was purely an assumption made by yourself. Unless you have a solid evidence (footage, screenshot, etc.), please do not interfere with other people’s ban appeals. It just makes it easier for everyone else, including the admins and the person who is trying to get their ban lifted.

It really isn’t anything personal; it’s just annoying to the admins when ban appeal threads turn into a public posting fuckfest.