BAN APPEAL IAMNOTABEAR

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked
I have been off ace of spades for several weeks for exams, the ban actually helped me too study :D.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)
iamnotabear

#3) Server you were playing on.
I think it was a babel server.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I was banned for aimbotting. I can totally understand why I was banned by the admin, my kill ratio was fantastic.
However it was not fantastic due to aimbotting, but for two reasons:

1. Ridiculously stupid opposition, they built one tunnel to move between the team lands. So all I had to do was god-forbid… camp and head shot them.
  2. We wiped out their team, then when the timer reset and they re-spawned I was able to just slaughter the blue team walking through a narrow doorway. - This was the direct cause of my ban, the admin just said “nice aimbot” - then banned me without question or appeal.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

1. I believe it was a simple misunderstanding.
  2. I have waited along time to be unbanned.
  3. I have never been banned or even kicked before.
  4. I simply love your servers.

Hopefully this is HQ enough. I currently have exams so please don’t think I am being rude if I don’t respond.

The Admin who banned you is out of town. He Should be back this coming monday the 13th it will be up to him. I will notify him when he arrives. Thank You for your Patience!

I was the one who banned you.
I’m glad I could be of any help with your exams, hopefully you passed them.

On the topic of your ban, I must say I don’t fall for your story. You were using an obvious aimbot and I’m sure you’re well away you didn’t reach that fantastic ratio by the way you described it. I caught you walking straight to hidden opponents that you couldnt know where there, gunsnapping and jumpheadshotting.

We don’t need such players, especially not if they keep lying about it afterwards.