Ban Appeal (His Own Mom)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was paying attention to the chat and I was instantly kicked

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    his own mom

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I managed to break through into green base with a couple other guys and hid on their building shooting the greens in the back. I think the admin did not see me and thought i was shooting through walls or something.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I do enjoy playing on your servers and I am upset that I was banned for something I didn’t do

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Monday April 15 2013 around 9:30 PM EST

Hey, I was the admin who banned you.

I didn’t think you were shooting through walls.
No, you were brought to my attention by another staff member, and almost instantly after starting to watch you I was convinced you were hacking. I didn’t ban you yet, though. I continued to watch you, only to notice your skill level to drop massively. No longer were you dominating with SMG. I was like “Hm, fluke?” But I continued to watch, along with other admins. We noticed your skill level jump again, and suspicions were high. Then you switched to rifle and you died down a little bit, but I still noticed moments of extreme suspicion. It was then you switched back to SMG and you did what you talked about in your appeal. Except, now more than ever was it obvious of an aimbot and norecoil. So in my conclusion you were turning on/off your hacks throughout the play time.

I was only dominating with smg when there were groups of greens clustered together, i switched to rifle once they died down because it became less effective to shoot single targets with smg and if you paid attention to my smg kills, most of them were smg and not even headshot kills… I only use the smg to fight enemies in groups

I did notice that with the SMG. That still doesn’t explain just how ridiculously dominating you were; and not only that, it also doesn’t explain the snapping I saw and the blatant norecoil.

Several times I noticed you would be in the water and you would be walking, not crouching, and just picking off people. Not just groups, but individual players. Sometimes from rather great lengths of distance too, with no signs of recoil at all. You’d be in the water, snap to a guy and kill him, with a SMG kill tag. This is interesting because if you were aiming for the body then the recoil would likely either bump you off target, or provide you with a headshot. But no, like you said, it was very much often just a SMG kill.

I went through the water to avoid the massive barrage of bullets going through the bridge and I’d like to note that 90% of the time I crouch when i shoot, i just have such horrible accuracy and hate the recoil when I dont crouch. Another thing I should say is if you noticed how every time prior to shooting someone I would pause for a bit. It’s usually because I’m trying to find someone to shoot and for what you said about the lengths of distances, I can catch on to little details pretty well and i just shot at things that i saw move

Also if you were on yesterday i complained quite a few times about people building walls that i couldnt crouch in to shoot, i really almost never shoot without crouching unless i have some chance of shooting the person up close

So you’re certain you weren’t hacking? You were certain that what I saw, the norecoil, the aimbot, the suspected ESP, were just you playing? I wish to believe you, but that’s a big stretch for me. Do you have anything more to say?

Again i’d like to say that I almost NEVER shoot without crouching because crouching reduces recoil quite alot. I don’t even know what ESP is though im assuming it’s a kind of hack. And if you checked my accuracy and ratio, both were pretty horrible honestly. I know since I checked a few times and was dissapointed.

I used to play on the callofliberty servers but i couldn’t stand how nothing was ever done about the hackers so i left. I really like playing on the aloha servers but now I’m being accused of hacking…

And yes I’m certain I was not hacking. Even if your decision becomes final to keep me banned, I will never apologize for something I did not do, its really just a shame that I can’t play on my favorite servers anymore…

I’ve been reading the thread carefully and have been trying to think of what happened around the time I was banned. In your first reply you said that your conclusion was that I was turning my hacks on and off. If this provides any information, I did pause for some moments from around 30 seconds or so to a few minutes. You might think that this was the time I was turning my hacks on and off, but really I took those moments to afk because I was eating my dinner around 8 if you were around at that time and then I later had a snack when I paused again. Also I was listening to music on Youtube and had to switch playlists a few times. I don’t know anyone who would go through so much trouble to turn their hacks on and off even when at moments they didn’t even look like they were hacking… it would be extremely impractical and i doubt many people would do that

Turning hacks on/off is a strategy some hackers use to avoid getting caught. Especially the smarter ones.

Doesn’t really matter now, I was hoping you would come clean and just say you were hacking. Seeing as you defended yourself and stressed you’re innocent, you’re clearly not going to do that. I don’t have video evidence, so basically it’s my word against yours. I dislike that idea, so I’m gonna let you go. However, let it be known if you had come on here and admitted to hacking then I’d have unbanned you just the same. Either way you would have been unbanned. Sorry to have taken your time with this.
So, I just want to be clear. I don’t think you’re innocent. I think you were indeed hacking. However, you did take your time to come here and defend yourself, along with stressing your innocence. That, combined with no video evidence, it’s just my word against yours. To me that’s not good enough to keep you banned. So enjoy playing, we will be watching you. If you’re gonna take anything from this, take this whole thing as a compliment. You played so well you were banned for hacking, that’s pretty cool if you ask me.

Again, sorry for this all. Enjoy your play on the servers.

Thanks though I’m worried that you or another admin will think I’m hacking again, since I am just playing how I usually play. I do hope that doesn’t happen. If you are suspicious again please try to take some video evidence too so I can see why you thought I was hacking. Though really I don’t know why anyone would turn their hacks on and off during a game even though they don’t know they’re being watched, and at times don’t look like they are hacking, and then using up so much time to get unbanned even though some people can just change their IP.

Again thanks for your help, and watch away since I have nothing to hide from you guys. Just please consider more carefully next time on what is going on before banning