Ban Appeal: Hawks|Butter

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Ans: I did not get votekicked as i entered the server i just got banned.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Ans: Hawks|Butter

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk
    servers.

Ans:Aloha.pk babel/ map name: Swag 2

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Ans: I absolutely have no idea i went in the server i joined the team and all of a sudden my game closes and when i rejoin it says im banned apparently help?

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Ans: I did not do any wrong doings i’ve been banned without a reason… :frowning:

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Ans:12:41A.M(Malaysia,GMT +8), 11/June/2014

This ban right now was an evasion detection, an accurate detection.
Thing is I caught you on 14th May, ESPing and no recoiling on ‘no mans land’ babel map. IIRC recoil was nowhere to be seen so I decided to throw an esp trap on you that you fell on beautifully. I was burried ~7 blocks bellow ground on an empty area, highly unlikelly that you just looked down and saw me with the y glitch by chance.
However I didn’t record any evidence and you sound like the kind of guy who doesn’t want to talk about it so I’ll just let you off with a warning.
If I mistook lag (or something simular) for hacks then my sincerest appologies because stuff like this isn’t supposed to happend to me.

Unbanned.

Dude never in my life sincerely telling you this i’ve never hacked i dont even no what is ESP and you know you can hear people digging anywhere… anyways thanks for the unban i guess…

Sorry but I didn’t ask for your opinion Scipio. This situation is already bad enough for me, don’t make it worse.