Ban Appeal (HatchetHaro)

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
It’s been a day.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
HatchetHaro

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
I forgot the specific server. I know it’s an aloha.pk server.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Firstly, I admit, I’ve been using an aimbot while playing on the aloha.pk servers. I have reasons. I’m a decent sniper (gained my sniping experience in TF2), so just killing started to lose all it’s fun, so I thought a little bit of fooling around (aimbotting) wouldn’t hurt. I guess not. I swear, though, I don’t always use the aimbot. I only use it once AoS starts getting boring.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
This game is really fun (when it’s not boring) and I don’t want to miss out on all the action I get from the aloha.pk servers. I promise that I will limit my use of the aimbot as much as I can when I get unbanned from the servers.

#6) Date and time (approx).
19/12/2012 around 15:00 (GMT +8:00)

I managed to save the original post before it got edited just in case.

Anyway, you were banned at Pinpoint. I am contacting the admin who banned you.

Just by saying that you probably will never get unbanned. You NEVER use an aimbot at anytime whether an admin is there or not. And you lose all the fun for other people when you use the aimbot. If you think killing like a human is boring, then you probably shouldn’t be playing at all.

Are you kidding me.
You clearly have no regard for our no-aimbots policy.

“Limit my use as much as I can”?
Don’t make me laugh. That’s a terribly non-committing response.
Shouldn’t have been using it in the first place, and DEFINITELY shouldn’t even be thinking about using it at all now.

You’re not getting unbanned.

I’m sorry. I never knew about the policy.
I respect your decision.
But can’t you consider it again? I really miss the game.

Just thought I’d add my two cents here… he was just on TestDrive spamming my recoil detect… I patiently warned him to turn it off, he told me he did, and he continued to hack… he set off a no spread event too which is almost enough evidence in and of itself… but to be sure it wasn’t high ping causing it, I did ovl075 him and he proved to still be guilty after repeatedly being warned… right at this point he disconnected, so HatchetHaro: consider yourself permanently banned from all of the Minit servers too.

Edit: I just remembered that Minit bans sync with Aloha’s, so you were already banned from 3/4 of them… but anyway, you’re banned from TestDrive too… so seriously dude, you’ve gotten yourself banned from 95% of the only good servers hahahaha Try making the game not boring now.

Look. I swear I turned it off as well. I don’t know what else set off your alarm. Besides, I know a hacker when I see one. There were many aimbotters and hackers on your server as well, but I don’t see you doing anything about it. Besides, I left after I thought that there were too many hackers on your server. You should deal with that problem as well.
I think a bit of civilized private chat would be in order.

Come to the #Aloha IRC for grievances.

Hatchet you PM’d me saying you would “try” to stop cheating. that isn’t good enough. you either cheat or don’t, and you cannot play on aloha.pk servers if you do.