Ban appeal - hacking

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did, it wasn’t.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Aspartame

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 Hallway 0.75

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I really used an aimbot, because I raged and switched to normal AoS (I mostly play OpenSpades) and hacked for 5 minutes and then got banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I’m basically a fair player (except when I rage) and I like your servers, especially Hallway, and I’ll try to be more calm and not to resort to hacks.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    26 Jan 2015, GMT +2 00:40

Your ban admin has been contacted.

Thanks

Nathan

Ill change your ban to a week if three other admins vouch for you.
If three other admins vouch for you consider yourself on parol untill I decide to take you off.
If any admin catches you hacking again its a perma ban without any appealing for 4 months.
Third off, try and lay off the raging/ crap talk/
Especially threats, thats whats turning our comunity to crap, the person whom to you said “im going to f***** trace your nooby ip and kill you” was not a happy camper, and almost landed you a 30 minute tempban if it continued. If a player has to come on to the irc to complain about threats thats where issues begin to arrise. Try to keep that in mind next time.
Admins keep the logcheck in mind (we all know where to look).

I’m really sorry for this, i’ll have one in mind. Thanks for the fast reply!

I spoke with some of the other admins, and they agreed with a 2 week ban though. Please do not evade and if you happen to “enter a server accidentally during the two weeks from this post” remember you are still banned. If that does happen though please exit the server asap and make a post here, and Ill go from there.
IP/network BLABLABLACKSHEEP(all that fun stuff was hidden) banned for 14 days: [By: @Scipio] [Time: Mon Jan 26 16:37:33 2015] [Duration: 14 days] [Expires: Mon Feb 9 16:37:33 2015]
Your best bet to safely not evade would be to join after the 14 days are up.