Ban Appeal(GamingFTW & ace)

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked
It was a votekick but ive been banned for like over a day now.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)
It was my brother that got kicked but i was on the same server, my bros name is “{EPIC}ace” mine is “{RS}GamingFTW”

#3) Server you were playing on.
aloha.pk top ten arena maps i think

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I think the votekick was for “killing me lots of times”

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
Well I love aloha.pk servers and so does my brother, and its a very stupid votekick. Most people that start votekicks are sooooo dumb!

#6) Date and time (approx)
10/28/2012 about 6:00PM EST

Im almost 100% sure that I saw ace being banned for glitching.

I asked my brother and he said “Yeah I was glitching” So I know glitching isn’t a permban usually but how long is this ban, I and will tell him not to glitch again… and tell him how long the ban is. I am very sorry for my brother. Please tell me this isn’t a permban and how long is the ban. I will make sure HE WILL NEVER Do it again.

most likely a 5 day ban, i has seen a glitch ban from 3-7days.

My ban.

Seven days for glitching.

see?
Don’t worry Gaming, I just came off a 5 day ban (non AoS ban, it was my dad telling me not to use the computer)

just fill your time up with IRL friends.

Yeah im not worrying that much… but my brother said “I will do it again!” “Your not the boss of me!” “I have been doing it for quite awhile…” “I haven’t been permbanned yet!”

Thats what im worried about… I said I would delete his AOS. and block everything related to aos…

Good luck on that Gaming.
If your parents are ok with it, try persuasion.

You’re not his boss, but neither is he your’s.
If he’s actively trying to screw you over, you gotta land the big-brother on him.

I’ll consider this case closed. GamingFTW, post here when you’re unbanned and I’ll lock this.

Reki, why you so obsessed with that recently…
running your post count up? XD

Or he’s just moderating the forum.

NO! He’s a post count nubby

Until this is locked, we can SPAM!
But Color, He is moding the fourms THROUGH post count noobing. Notice how he went back through ALOT of the old ban appeals, and then locked them, so no one else could post to run THEIR post count up,
Very, VERY clever.

My official reason:

You don’t have to believe me.

You culda just locked them, instead of also posting in them.
XD

For a couple of ban appeals, the final reason/status was not clearly stated (in the case of some permaban appeals).
For the sake of the public and archival records, I went through the banlists and confirmed if said usernames/IPs were banned, and if the combinations were valid. If they weren’t, I instated new bans, etc.

Thus, I make a final comment before I lock the topic, so if some people going through were wondering “I wonder what happened here in the end”, they’d have an answer.

Okay I have been unbanned from all aloha.pk servers this is case closed so im guessing you will close it. Sorry for my dick brother glitching.

Wait this is old???