Ban Appeal - FullMetalFukboi

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

It was a ban, stated by one of your admins FerrariFlunker

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

When I got banned, it was FullMetalFukboi. Most of the times it’s Kapt’n Krunch because It’s my main account names.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Can’t remember although I played it literally a couple minutes ago, it had a map where you go to the top of the sky that had a blue platform to capture the intel, most likely CTF.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Hackusations. When I was playing I did a 360 noscope with the rifle off that platform. Not sure if that got me banned, but other players (2 if I remember correctly) kept saying I was using ESP because I managed to flank players and take pot shots at them while they where in the open.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

You most likely get this a lot. I was NOT hacking. Sure I sounded like a major douche while playing, but it’s sort of a little “character” I put on when playing most video games. I have a YouTube channel called “SVET Gaming”, i’m one of the 5 founders of it. I’m known for going for ridiculous kills in video games. Heck, if you want, I can link you one from when i’m playing Battlefield 4, going for almost impossible shots with the M320 Flashbang (Yes, you can kill enemies with FLASHBANGS). It was a challenge I was taking up, getting 360 noscope kills off that blue platform in the sky. If you want, you guys can have my Steam account, I was an Ex-Esports player and what not, you’ll find all my personal info there if you’d like. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/svetkaptnkrunch)

I also want to get unbanned because I like these servers. They’re really stable apart from all the ones out of the United States. Fun community as well. Some of the players really liked my shitty humor.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

March 21st 2015, around 10:30pm PST

Your banning admin has been notified.

Hi KaptnKruch, I’m your banning admin.

I’ll give you one chance to revise your appeal. Remember: Lying severely decreases your chances of being unbanned.

Nothing needs to be revised. I remember exactly what I was doing.

I was on the Red team heading towards Blue team’s base from the left side (Facing Blue Spawn), taking the far left to avoid as much confrontations as possible, only encountered about 3 enemies before positioning on a hillside where I can barely make out Blue enemies in the fog of war building staircases to the intel spawn in the sky. Started taking pot shots like nothing, even destroying parts of the staircase for shits and giggles as they fell to earth.

After getting killed a couple times, I joined my team in the sky of the intel spawn. Told one of my teammates (who I befriended much earlier) that I was going for an insane kill. I jumped off the intel sky platform and did a complete 360 spin and started randomly shooting in the direction where Red team was building staircases. Fired 3 times and got a random bodyshot kill, even though I was going for a headshot.

Got autoswitched to Red team, played for a bit using the same strategy, get banned.

I don’t lie, especially to the people who literally provide 95% of the AoS servers in the United States that are actually populated. I know you guys are doing your jobs at keeping your AoS servers cheat free, and fuck…I respect that a LOT, nobody likes cheaters. I come here sometimes after playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive to get away from the hackers that populate the game.

Further proving legitimacy.

Image 1:
This is my main Steam account.  No VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) bans on record.

Image 2:
My Sniper Rifle in Team Fortress 2.  Both Ace of Spades and TF2 have the same rifle mechanics.  100% accurate both moving and non-moving.  You can clearly see I've renamed it to fit the countless hackusations I've received since 2007 when Team Fortress 2 came out.  I'm great with reaction time and crosshair placements.

You don’t seem to understand, the staff really doesn’t care how legit you are on other games, we care how legit you are on aloha servers. And one picture from who knows when doesn’t prove shit, even you had taken it from the game you were actually banned in.

Unfortunately, I could care less about what you do on other games. But on our servers, I caught you blatantly using Aimbot and Esp.

Unfortunate you think that way, however I still stand by what I’m saying, but I guess you guys consider anybody with above-average aim and good gamesense a “hacker” without any sort of proof.

I’ve said what I’ve needed to say, I wasn’t hacking.

Alright KaptnKruch. Since it was early in the morning when I banned you, I wasn’t able to get video evidence. That being said, I do not have any evidence to back up my argument, but neither do you.

I’m going to go ahead and unban you. Take this as a “get out of jail free card”, and delete any hacks that are on your computer.

Just know that we’ll be keeping a close eye on you. Please have fun on the servers and play fairly.

Thank you kindly.

Grab some popcorn and laugh at my ridiculous kills whenever you spectate me by the way. See you on the game.