Ban Appeal from Schwarzenegger

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I have been banned for several hours now.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Schwarzenegger

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I think I was playing on aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I got banned for annoying an admin. I was playing an r1ctf on blue team, alone. Two people, one of them apparently an admin, were on green. Eventually the admin player took the intel over to his side of the map and dropped it there without capturing it to troll me. So I switched to green team and started griefing them and then trying to carry the intel back to the middle of the map. The admin (who was Mr. Brightside by the way) kept killing me as I tried to run away, and kept switching me back to blue team. I kept switching back to green team and eventually Mr. Brightside just perma-banned me.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I have never hacked and have never been banned or votekicked from any server. While I admit griefing was “unsportsman-like conduct” and regret this, I do not think a perma-ban was an appropriate reaction for an admin to take.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned around 7:00 PM HST on 9/16/2015.

The ban was not a perma, only a temp ban. First, I kicked you as a warning, then you rejoined and kept up the same behavior.

There is a difference between “trolling” (as you call it) and issuing a challenge. Before you came along, another player and I were doing the same thing. (If Nope is around, he can attest) Anybody can run to the middle and cap. The challenge is in penetrating the zone of another player and making a cap. There was no malicious intent in my dropping the intel. Had I put it in the water in the corner you may have had a point. This is the kind of thing I only attempt to do in a 1 v 1 (or few) situation.

In any case, the ban should be nearly expired (if not already). It was only a six hour ban.